Can't get Beautiful Widgets to work

Search This thread

kgyuszko

Jan 2, 2013
Hi Guys

Followed this to the letter, and it works, and doesnt appear to crash... but (and this has the potential to be a really d'oh moment)
Beautiful widget is installed, as i can double click icon , and change settings, but the actual widget, how to i get it on screen???its not available under add widgets,so what am i doing wrong!1:confused::confused:

I have rooted the kfhd by the way:)

Hi guys

still struggling on this, any help appreciated.. installed no prob, but i cannot actually get widget on screen, what am i doing wrong?
kgyuszko:fingers-crossed:

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
Hi guys

still struggling on this, any help appreciated.. installed no prob, but i cannot actually get widget on screen, what am i doing wrong?
kgyuszko:fingers-crossed:

Head over to this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=780828 and download the 2nd apk. Follow the instructions and when you hold down on the home screen you should have and option for the apk. Under that apk there will be a selection for beautiful widgets which you have already installed.. Pooof beautiful widgets will appear.. If i had my kindle i would give you a step by step bt let me know if that doesnt work.. Worked for me with any widget apk