[INFO] Find themes/mods/guides for your ROM

Search This thread

amresh

Mar 1, 2010
Chennai
This thread will contain information of all themes/mods/guides devided based on ROMs. Hope this will help you find things quickly. Nothing much at the moment, but I promise this thread will contain almost all the information that you need. I am working on it, so please don't expect this to be completed over night. This thread has been added into DHD Themes and Apps Sticky Roll-Up Thread list. Thanks to M_T_M and zelendel, you don't need to bookmark it now, can be found in sticky :D.

If you think your themes/mods/guides should be included which is missing, please feel free to PM me or post into thread. You are invited to help me completing this thread.

THEMES

THEMES FOR RCMIX RUNNY - RCTEAM

THEMES FOR COREDROID - COREDROID TEAM
Content will come here​

Others will come soon...

Last edited:

amresh

Mar 1, 2010
Chennai

amresh

Mar 1, 2010
Chennai
Last edited:

amresh

Mar 1, 2010
Chennai
Some of themes added into ARHD and Runny section. Due to some work I couldn't do much today, will add more tomorrow.

People, feel free to post information here. Will be easier for me to update them (instead finding and updating them manually, which is obviously time consuming).

Last edited:

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Looking good here. Thanks for putting everything in one spot. This needs to be stickied.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

amresh

Mar 1, 2010
Chennai
Some wallpaper and boot+down animation links added into relevant section.

Thats it for today, will be some more tomorrow

Top Liked Posts