[Q] What Does "Phone Symbol..Yellow Triangle..PC Symbol Mean?

Search This thread

LJackson10

Dec 11, 2010
Elyria
Hello,

I am stuck with a "Phone Symbol..Yellow Triangle with a "!" in the middle..Computer Symbol". Is this a "Hardware Lock" and if so, how do I get out of it. I am able to boot into CWM Red and CWM Green and have tried just about everything to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

zander78

Jan 29, 2011
You are going to have use Odin to restore because it means the firmware is screwed up.

---------
running on Eb01 voodoo!

Reactions: LJackson10

ziggy484

Jan 5, 2011
get adrynalyns di01 package and flash it with odin, that gets you back to stock, always works for me. If you can at least get the phone into cw your probably still ok.

Sent from my stock 2.1
unrooted, fully bloated (for now) Fascinate

Reactions: LJackson10

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
get adrynalyns di01 package and flash it with odin, that gets you back to stock, always works for me. If you can at least get the phone into cw your probably still ok.

Sent from my stock 2.1

Remember odin with pda not with phone.. or you will have a nice paper weight

Rocking dj05 and jt's voodoo 5

LJackson10

Dec 11, 2010
Elyria

Sent from my stock 2.1

Thanks for the reply. That's just it though, I am unable to boot into Download Mode to be able to use Odin. Could it be CWM? No matter what I do it is showing CWM 2.5.1.0. Don't know what to do at this point. Perhaps pull the microSD card, stick it in the computer and put the Stock DI01 file on it and then place it back in to the phone? Please advise.

hbc.ciccone

Dec 10, 2010
This happened to me, however I pulled the battery, got into clockwork using the 3 buttons. I then reflashed stock eb01 w kernel without wiping, assuming it was ok.bc I already had before the ! Screen. I was back in action in no time

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

LJackson10

Dec 11, 2010
Elyria
Um, actually, that worked. Got into Download mode and am attempting to go back to stock now. Thanks so much...not actually sure how I did it...just pulled the Battery while the phone was connected to the computer and did the Volumne Down and Power Button thing, I think.

LJackson10

Dec 11, 2010
Elyria
So, downloaded the stock file, pulled the battery while plugged into the computer, pressed Volume Down and Power Button to get into Download Mode, did Odin and I'm back. These forums are great! Thanks for all your help.

ExNight

Mar 6, 2010
Same thing happened to me with a messed up eb01 radio update. Just booted into download mode and relflashed my working dj05 radio and booted. Then redid the eb01 radio.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Faythy

May 8, 2015
Having the same issue.

I have the di01 package and flash it with odin I do not have anything on the actual phone as far as being rooted etc. I was Trying to root it and it came up with the symbols after going no where, so It was suggested that I try to reinstall the original filmware. I am getting no where. Any suggestions?
I tried doing this and I got
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> Enter CS for MD5..
<ID:0/003> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<ID:0/003> Please wait..
<ID:0/003> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<ID:0/003> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
It went no where for over 20 minutes no progress bars etc. Not sure what to do.

Last edited:

Faythy

May 8, 2015
I still have no idea what to do if anyone can help me. Been checking all night to see if anyone might know what to do.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You are going to have use Odin to restore because it means the firmware is screwed up.

---------
    running on Eb01 voodoo!

Sent from my stock 2.1
    Um, actually, that worked. Got into Download mode and am attempting to go back to stock now. Thanks so much...not actually sure how I did it...just pulled the Battery while the phone was connected to the computer and did the Volumne Down and Power Button thing, I think.

and that's how it's done