[Q] Enterprise WIFI not working with custom 4.3 Roms

Search This thread

typxyt

Dec 2, 2012
Any developer want to assist us at work get online? I've tried every custom 4.3 tw without success. I've tried all kernels available without success. I restore back to any 4.2 and I connect perfectly.

I'm on mk2 with mf9 boatloader for all examples above. There is something missing in 4.3 allowing the device to properly connect to enterprise Wi-Fi (my situation is peap with mschampv2). I see it authenticates me on the network just falls to properly connect then it resets.

I've tried the various apps in the playstore as suggested by others. This is not something the fabled wifi fix floating around can help.

darthjoey91

Feb 23, 2012
I have the same problem, although I am on MK2 software and not sure about bootloader. I'm also using Ktoonsez kernal.

typxyt

Dec 2, 2012
I have the same problem, although I am on MK2 software and not sure about bootloader. I'm also using Ktoonsez kernal.

You don't know if you upgraded to the MK2 bootloader? Can you search /system/apps for any KNOX apps?

My theory is without the KNOX bootloader/apps wifi enterprise is broken with the MK2 software. But, I'm no developer.

scottohs

Mar 22, 2012
Same here

I have had enterprise WiFi issues with all 4.3 custom ROMS I have tried and have searched extensively and have not found a solution. The only work around I have found was to sign on as a guest if that is allowed.

typxyt

Dec 2, 2012
I have had enterprise WiFi issues with all 4.3 custom ROMS I have tried and have searched extensively and have not found a solution. The only work around I have found was to sign on as a guest if that is allowed.

Yes but my work's guest system auto logs out every so often and its annoying.

typxyt

Dec 2, 2012
4.4.2 update fixed enterprise WiFi for me.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk