[ROM][Current stage: Nightly] Official CM9 Thread

Search This thread

Perka

Sep 15, 2010
Just an FYI, make a backup of your chrome beta before updating, as chrome beta app might say you are not on ICS o_o.

Im on cm9 for sgs1 btw.

Does latest chrome beta work on this cm9?

twiz0r

Oct 5, 2010
Vegas
Just an FYI, make a backup of your chrome beta before updating, as chrome beta app might say you are not on ICS o_o.

Im on cm9 for sgs1 btw.

Does latest chrome beta work on this cm9?

It does for me.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything because everything else market-wise for me is messed up on this for some reason.

Figured maybe because we are on Nexus's that it will let us still with cm? That's my guess why it still lets me

Reactions: Perka

twiz0r

Oct 5, 2010
Vegas
It has been reported that Chrome works with the official builds of CM, I obviously cannot confirm this

dmmarck

Apr 11, 2011
I was saying that chrome works on all offical CM builds (ganex/nexusS/whatever the other device is i forget)

Sorry if I confused ya

Oh no worries. No, I don't have those devices so I can only confirm my device ;). I presume it's A-OK for the others, but without having them, the risk is yours/theirs!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Hallo.

Thanking for uploadings the Cyranogenad.

I have follow your linking to MAIN SITE, but now the Galaxi boots me in to CeeM8 only.

How come you can tell me to adding more CMs to Galaxxy? :)

What are you talking about?

00McD00

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
Guys new nightly (2/24) is up! Title/download link have been changed to so reflect. I also added LeanKernel to the list of kernels because it has been confirmed working.

Also, if someone every stumbles across the CM9 changelog or something similar, please post so we can get it in the OP. Thanks.

Reactions: websterzx10r1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenlogo.png

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION.

So, back in my Droid Incredible days we had a thread just like this which was hugely popular and enormously helpful and I decided to bring the same to the Galaxy Nexus. Essentially this thread will be a place to discuss anything and everything pertaining to the releases of CM9 and seeing as the first nightly was released today, I think this is a good time to start.

I will compile and keep updated all links including: nightly/stable releases, Gapps, kernels, and user created mods. This will be your "One Stop Shop" for all things CM9 related, whether you need the latest release or a battery mod to spruce things up.

NIGHTLY CHANGE LOG
    Merge change log can be found here
    BBQ Alternate change log
    Alternate change log

MOST CURRENT NIGHTLY RELEASE
    All Nightly Downloads - Toro
    All Release Candidate Downloads - Toro

MOST CURRENT RELEASE CANDIDATE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT STABLE RELEASE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT GAPPS
    Latest Official Gapps download
    -Obviously choose the one for 9.0.x

CM COMPATIBLE KERNELS
    *Please note that any kernel other than stock may cause loss of features, especially those related to color settings*
    -Franco's Kernel can be found here (reported working): LINK
    -Imoseyon's LeanKernel can be found here (reported working): LINK

THEMES AND MODS
    -Huge collection of CM9 theme manager themes: LINK
    I fixed tethering. I submitted it to gerrit now it just needs merged.
    Are you using juice defender or anything like that?

Naw man I just had the governor set to hotplugx and underclocked to 900 mhz lol it didnt lag so I stuck for it with a day and thats what I got. By far the best results I've ever gotten on my Nexus
    Added a link in the OP to a thread which has a huge collection of theme manager themes. Please give me a heads up if you find others I should add.