[Boot Animation] Ice Cream Sandwich bootanimation (with Video preview)

Search This thread

muromysli

Oct 5, 2011
Turku Åbo
Yea just replace it

Sent from my GT-i5801 using XDA App

Thanks for the help.

It's looking great although i think the colours are a little bit grayish & grainy and not as clear as i had expected, but that's just a minor detail. Otherwise nice to have yet another ics feature :)

hgpot

Jan 18, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
about.me
I think that the resolution (225*400) is a bit small and it centers itself in my screen. I stretch all of the images to my resolution (540*960) using Photoshop but it makes it look a bit fuzzy in my opinion. I imagine since the premiere device for ICS (Galaxy Nexus) has a 720*1280 resolution, that they would be natively be that resolution. Anyone have anything higher than the original?

Other than that, it works great, even on Stock Gingerbread!

G

GuestK0091

I think that the resolution (225*400) is a bit small and it centers itself in my screen. I stretch all of the images to my resolution (540*960) using Photoshop but it makes it look a bit fuzzy in my opinion. I imagine since the premiere device for ICS (Galaxy Nexus) has a 720*1280 resolution, that they would be natively be that resolution. Anyone have anything higher than the original?

Other than that, it works great, even on Stock Gingerbread!

This animation is a port for the Samsung Galaxy 3 aka i5800 aka Apollo, which has a screen resolution of 240*400. You're in that device's forum also :)...

Top Liked Posts