Help! My Acer Iconia A500 keep doing Endless Booting after i change the vmheap

Search This thread

schythe

Jan 24, 2012
I Experimental change the vmheap of my iconia from 256m into 36m that available in droid overclock application, and then it says it will be functioning after rebooting, and then it's just keep on booting and booting, the bootanimation keep restarting and restarting, i try to install the new cwm, and try to flash rom that i think can make my tablet works normal, but the problem is, after i press power + volume(-) button, it's just writed installing update.zip and rebooting, after that it's just rebooting again and again like nothing happens, pleasee, help me with this one, i beg you.:(

schythe

Jan 24, 2012
yeah reflash a your ROM and never do that agian, unsure of you were trying todo; though reads like you were trying to shrink your VM heap, may I ask why

what can i do to reflash my ROM?

hard reset : not working, just reset my boot animation to default but still endless booting

power + volume down : trying to install update.zip (thor cwm) but nothing happens, still endless booting and not come to recovery mode

i just thought to increase my performance without aware of this thing.

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
what can i do to reflash my ROM?

hard reset : not working, just reset my boot animation to default but still endless booting

power + volume down : trying to install update.zip (thor cwm) but nothing happens, still endless booting and not come to recovery mode

i just thought to increase my performance without aware of this thing.

can't be doing those phone things to tablets.

if you can get into APX mode, you can nvflash your bootloader and cwm recovery. You may also be able to run an EUU if you remembered to keep your UID number. This will be needed in both cases.

But a good way to start.

schythe

Jan 24, 2012
i've got into APX Mode, and now how to install Nvflash? Or how to use EUU?

I got in some thread that they say, it's the SBK that make us can't use the nvflash, can u help me, with the link to install nvflash at iconia tab a500?

schythe

Jan 24, 2012
Up, Please help, i've got into APX Mode and don't know what to do next, really, i search in entire google and don't know what to do :(