Case that is tablet and keyboard dock compatible

Search This thread

ryanskeltis

Oct 3, 2010
Does anyone have or know of a good case that is compatible with the dock and the tablet?

Thanks

Ryan

FordPrefect

Does anyone have or know of a good case that is compatible with the dock and the tablet?

Thanks
Ryan

Not sure what exactly you are looking for ... I got one which I would rather call a bag than a case, but serves my purpose perfectly. The link goes to the German Amazon site, but I guess you should be able to figure out enough detail to be able to look it up.

faustus1005

Sep 2, 2012
The Caseen case is pretty nice. It doesn't have a lot of the issues I've had with other cases. (Misaligned holes for ports/mics/cameras, etc). Those would be my recommendation as well.

callousparade

Aug 24, 2010
You should take a look in the case thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1734083
I reccommend the Caseen PERFECTO. I've had mine since Christmas, and it's just awesome.

I too would highly recommend the caseen cases. I got the red/black caseen duo perfecto and love it. Thinking about splurging and getting the leather one now as well...

SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF IT PLEASE! wife's not gonna be happy.

I also have a Bobj Case. Love that one as well but for different reasons. Nowhere near as pretty (sorry bobj but it's true) and you have to pull the bottom edge back to attach the keyboard, but the rounded edges make holding onto the tablet in landscape mode way easier as your thumb actually has something to grip onto. Also it doesn't need a handstrap because it's sort of 'sticky'. But i do have to take it off and wash it every couple of days.

Last edited:

Raikku

Nov 24, 2012
Anyone has any experience about Poetic 2 in 1 Flexbook-case?

Or in reality I will have knowledge about it soon, because I've already ordered it from Amazon.uk.
Just thought that if someone would have something to say from it already.

maxal

Jan 17, 2012
Southampton
Anyone has any experience about Poetic 2 in 1 Flexbook-case?

Or in reality I will have knowledge about it soon, because I've already ordered it from Amazon.uk.
Just thought that if someone would have something to say from it already.

I have this case and I think it is very good you won't be disappointed.

wurgy

Jan 27, 2013
Fargo
I've got the poetic as well and it's pretty decent. One of the camera jokes was slightly off but just need to nudge the case a little girl the front camera. All the other ports line up. The ability to snap the keyboard part off and on is nice. Th e cover for just the tablet is a little bit at that point but still works nice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dezufnoC

Jul 8, 2009
ATL
Last edited:

wurgy

Jan 27, 2013
Fargo
I'm liking this...especially with the fact I can detach the keyboard and still have a cover. Ordering now and will update my thoughts

Had mine for about a month now. Works awesome and the the flap cover has softened enough so that it'll sit flush if you just have the tablet only. Good cover for the money. The SD card slots are so tight there's no way your cards will fall out. Hard enough getting them out when you want it. The stylus loop could be a little more off center though. You have to have a short one or the pen will stick over when it slides to the clip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pbrauer

Jun 25, 2007
Lexington, SC
I have to say I have the Poetic and my only complaints are it really adds a TON of bulk, and it seems to also put some extra strain on the hinge, which for those that have a history with the ASUS tabs brings back bad memories of the old 201.

Looks good though.

Reactions: wurgy

Raikku

Nov 24, 2012
Discovered one problem with Poetic 2 in 1-case, when you first keep tablet and keyboard/dock in this case, case stretch a little and
after that when using case with tablet only, it doesn't close properly. Maybe after using it for a while with tablet only it'll revert back.

derivitiv

Dec 6, 2012
igadgitz Black 'Guardian' PU Leather Case

I got the Igadgitz "Guardian" case for mine. amazondotcom/gp/product/B00940KAA2
It worked great for a while. I could detatch my dock and still have a stand for my tablet without having to remove it from the case. The only problem was that after a while, the leather started cracking really bad. :crying: I ended up just replacing it with a sleeve cas that has many pockets.

Top Liked Posts