[Q] Error message on boot screen after root ?

Search This thread

colobos

May 12, 2012
London
Hi Guys

Could really use some help here, thought it was about time that I rooted my Note 3, I am using a SM-n9005 and was on 4.3 to start.

I followed some instructions using Odin and CF-autoroot, all went well even had a pass! in the Odin screen but now I am stuck on the loading screen with the following error messages in the left hand corner:

Recovery booting....(in blue)
Recovery is not seandroid enforcing (in red)
Set warranty bit : recovery (in yellow)

Can anyone shed some light on this ? what have I done wrong here and how can I fix it ?

Thank you

meawww

Dec 2, 2013
Rome
Hi Guys

Could really use some help here, thought it was about time that I rooted my Note 3, I am using a SM-n9005 and was on 4.3 to start.

I followed some instructions using Odin and CF-autoroot, all went well even had a pass! in the Odin screen but now I am stuck on the loading screen with the following error messages in the left hand corner:

Can anyone shed some light on this ? what have I done wrong here and how can I fix it ?

Thank you
I think you used wrong cf autoroot you might downloaded the 4.4 kitkat version

Reactions: colobos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

Thank you
    I think you used wrong cf autoroot you might downloaded the 4.4 kitkat version