[Q] Galaxy Grand Official v4.2.2 to v4.1.2?

Search This thread

Croolder

Nov 13, 2012
Hello to all :)
is it possible to remove my official Android 4.2.2 on my Galaxy Grand DUOS and replace it with Official Android 4.1.2 for my counrty without losing warranty? I'm from Bulgaria and I bought it from our operator Vivacom.. if it is possible How can i do that?

RVR

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 29, 2012
Mumbai
rutvikrajagopal.in
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
is it possible to remove my official Android 4.2.2 on my Galaxy Grand DUOS and replace it with Official Android 4.1.2 for my counrty without losing warranty? I'm from Bulgaria and I bought it from our operator Vivacom.. if it is possible How can i do that?

reflashing original firmwares doesnt void warranty ... just download the 4.1.2 package fr ur country and flash via odin

Reactions: Croolder

sami2704

Oct 18, 2011
Mumbai
the data will gone rite? i mean photo etc

Well flashing doesnt really delete any data... But the problem is when you move to 4.1.2 from 4.2.2, then device goes into boot loop for which you will have to perform factory reset which erases the data.

If you get lucky and wont get into bootloop, then your data is safe. But always take backup for safer side.

eddie2020

Jan 15, 2012
Well flashing doesnt really delete any data... But the problem is when you move to 4.1.2 from 4.2.2, then device goes into boot loop for which you will have to perform factory reset which erases the data.

If you get lucky and wont get into bootloop, then your data is safe. But always take backup for safer side.

its already in 4.2.2 via ota.... jz considering to reflash older version as the new 1 very laggy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

reflashing original firmwares doesnt void warranty ... just download the 4.1.2 package fr ur country and flash via odin