[ODIN][UCKD5] GTG's Ultimate Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

Search This thread

gtg465x

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 16, 2008
What this is:
A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
9) Press Start
10) In the rare case that it finishes and your phone proceeds to boot loop, pull the battery, replace it, press and hold both volume keys and then press and hold the power key, keep holding all three buttons until 3e recovery comes up, select "delete all user data", and finally select "reboot system now".

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

Last edited:

tyshemi

May 28, 2011
ANKENY,iowa
This is the reason I like my infuse! You are awesome and so are the others I've been infused since day one and can't wait for more!people gtg is awesome

Reactions: floyd420

h8rift

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2010
Difference between what? Don't think the Odin version makes a difference. Just decided to include 1.7 lol.

Did you dd the bml2 partition to get the .pit? I'm just curious where that .pit came from. Great work on this btw!

Thanks!
-h8

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
What this is:
A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:

Instructions:
1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
9) Press Start

----Download----

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

So would this have solved all of my problems? LOL

At least now my phone will be back next week with the official Samsung touch, ready for eBay... hehe :-(

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
Yes, you didn't give me enough time though.

HEHE, I'm impatient. Well that and it's my $440 on the line and I got Sammy to agree to let me RMA it and send me a new one, so when an option like that is presented I had to jump on it. At least now I can blindly fu#$ up my new phone without fear of consequence. hehe. It's like the 60's for my Infuse! :)

Dani897

Aug 16, 2010
HEHE, I'm impatient. Well that and it's my $440 on the line and I got Sammy to agree to let me RMA it and send me a new one, so when an option like that is presented I had to jump on it. At least now I can blindly fu#$ up my new phone without fear of consequence. hehe. It's like the 60's for my Infuse! :)

woa woa woa, dont get ahead of your self. there is still atleast one wayto f- up the phone beyond the ability to recover. messing with bootloaders! dont do that! lost1 posted some in his extra files but im not willing to test them, are you? please if you do post results but im not recomending it :p and if they dont work odin doesnt work either! so dont try bootloaders for other phone or anything!

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
woa woa woa, dont get ahead of your self. there is still atleast one wayto f- up the phone beyond the ability to recover. messing with bootloaders! dont do that! lost1 posted some in his extra files but im not willing to test them, are you? please if you do post results but im not recomending it :p

HAHA if you would have asked me before I sent the phone back to Samsung I would have tested for ya. Of course if you said to fix my phone by submerging it in vegetable oil for 15 minutes might recover it I just might have as far gone as that thing was, hehe.

Dani897

Aug 16, 2010
HAHA if you would have asked me before I sent the phone back to Samsung I would have tested for ya. Of course if you said to fix my phone by submerging it in vegetable oil for 15 minutes might recover it I just might have as far gone as that thing was, hehe.

that might not be as harmfull as you think. i have seen vegtable oil used to submerge an entire mother board into for cheap liquid cooling(not a permanant way to do it, it is damaging but will run for a while). demineralized/deionized water works as well (water is an excelent insulator of electricity with the highest dielectric strength that i know of if it has no contaminants in it, tap water is full of minerals that act as electrolytes)

but yeah if you flashed the bootloaders and the phone still went into download mode that would be considered a suscessful bootloader flash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What this is:

Is this dangerous?:

Instructions:
    9) Press Start
    10) In the rare case that it finishes and your phone proceeds to boot loop, pull the battery, replace it, press and hold both volume keys and then press and hold the power key, keep holding all three buttons until 3e recovery comes up, select "delete all user data", and finally select "reboot system now".

----Download----

Can I get this file somewhere else as I can't get it to download?
    Thanks

I just uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1
    And it's up! Go ahead peeps! Try to brick this sucker! HAHA, you CAN'T anymore! Muhahaha!
    Am I the only person that gets redirected to take back hollywood or something when I try to download this?

There's a working link to the package in the ISET (Infuse Super Everything Thread)... see link in my sig below. Copied here too:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i57410xodydx5l1

Mirror here (Joe - feel free to add this to the ISET. I'll leave it up there).

http://d-h.st/7DB

Use GTG's package only if you want to return to complete stock FROYO - useful if you need to return your phone for service/replacement, or if you are a recoverying flashaholic and need to get clean. :laugh:

Otherwise, there are better options to get to or stay at GB bootloaders and get a working PIT file (or get to a complete stock official UCLB3) ... check out threads from qkster or jscott30 in the ISET for these options.
    Was the difference just Odin 1.7? I never understood why there are so many Odins :p.

Difference between what? Don't think the Odin version makes a difference. Just decided to include 1.7 lol.