AT&T Visual Voicemail Apk

Search This thread

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Here is the AT&T visual voicemail app.. When searching th play store, it says this is not compatible. It said that with the original HOX also, but works absolutley perfect. No need for that horrible ATT Messages app. This works much much better. Make sure "unknown sources" in security is checked. Copy to SD card and browse with file explorer and install. Of course you can use ADB to push it also. My favorite must have program on my PC for working with files and apps from the phone is android commander. If you dont have it, get it. . www.androidcommander.com Again If you dont have it, it is a 100% must have, get it. Here is the voicemail app, or just click below.

Edit: For some people you must have Visual Voice Mail provisions on your account. If this doesn't work, you have to call ATT and tell them to activate visual voicemail. Say you just installed it and its not working. No need to say anything about how you got it, that doesnt matter. Just say play store. They have no way of knowing that it shows not compatible in play store. It took me a couple of calls to get it added but they did eventually get it. if anyone has any problems, Here is another thread talking about this app but for the OG HOX.

Attachments

• com.att.mobile.android.vvm-1.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 8,284
Last edited:
I installed the AT&T visual voicemail app on my stock ROM and it worked fine.

I then installed the Elegancia ROM and now can't seem to get visual voicemail to work at all. It just hangs at the password screen. I've tried resetting my password, re-installing the app, re-installing the AT&T address book app and syncml apks (the AT&T website says visual VM app won't work without this) and I also called AT&T to make sure visual voicemail was active on my account.

Any ideas how I can get this working again?

Thanks in advance.

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
I installed the AT&T visual voicemail app on my stock ROM and it worked fine.

I then installed the Elegancia ROM and now can't seem to get visual voicemail to work at all. It just hangs at the password screen. I've tried resetting my password, re-installing the app, re-installing the AT&T address book app and syncml apks (the AT&T website says visual VM app won't work without this) and I also called AT&T to make sure visual voicemail was active on my account.

Any ideas how I can get this working again?

Thanks in advance.

Thats strange. Still works great for me. Are you still having issues or did you get it straightened out?

Thats strange. Still works great for me. Are you still having issues or did you get it straightened out?

No, I am still having issues. I was on the phone with AT&T and they tried a bunch of stuff. It was working fine until I installed the ROM. I think it may be due to the APN changes that were made to enable native WiFi tethering but I'm not sure.

Either way, I decided to just switch my voicemail to google voice instead. I think it'll be better in the long run. Apparently with AOSP/CM ROMs, voicemails from google voice can be integrated into the stock dialer - like on an iPhone.

veliksam

Aug 8, 2009
Orlando
Any way to make this work on Straight Talk? I know the iPhone's get vvm to work on ST. I installed it but the app would not setup or get the details it needs after I dialed the voicemail number.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Wallyj2000

Dec 13, 2013
AT&T visual voicemail

Hi, I downloaded this app from the link that the original poster put up into my computer I tried to drag the file with android file transfer I have a MacBook Pro computer once I dragged it in there the phone could not find it does anybody have any suggestions how to install it

Thanks, Wally

sirxdroid

Nov 21, 2012
Hi, I downloaded this app from the link that the original poster put up into my computer I tried to drag the file with android file transfer I have a MacBook Pro computer once I dragged it in there the phone could not find it does anybody have any suggestions how to install it

Thanks, Wally

You can download the app straight from the Play Store.

johneduardo

Apr 24, 2011
Newer version?

This version of the download is 2.1.300 it doesn't work with Nexus 5 4.4.4. I wounded if anyone has Att visual voicemail 2.7.2.1? Please share the apk if you do. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the AT&T visual voicemail app.. When searching th play store, it says this is not compatible. It said that with the original HOX also, but works absolutley perfect. No need for that horrible ATT Messages app. This works much much better. Make sure "unknown sources" in security is checked. Copy to SD card and browse with file explorer and install. Of course you can use ADB to push it also. My favorite must have program on my PC for working with files and apps from the phone is android commander. If you dont have it, get it. . www.androidcommander.com Again If you dont have it, it is a 100% must have, get it. Here is the voicemail app, or just click below.

Edit: For some people you must have Visual Voice Mail provisions on your account. If this doesn't work, you have to call ATT and tell them to activate visual voicemail. Say you just installed it and its not working. No need to say anything about how you got it, that doesnt matter. Just say play store. They have no way of knowing that it shows not compatible in play store. It took me a couple of calls to get it added but they did eventually get it. if anyone has any problems, Here is another thread talking about this app but for the OG HOX.
    Worked great, thank you!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app