[Q] Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 inch rootable?

Search This thread

tommowbray

May 9, 2014
I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7in yestarday (5/8/13) I used to have a Nexus 7 2013 model and that was easily rootable, I loved it but unfortunatley had to get rid of the tablet. Once I bought the tablet I wanted to root it as fast as possible, but after hours upon hours of searching the internet, I can't find anything on it. Is it possible to do? If so can someone please walk me through how to do it or link me to a tutorial. Thanks!

Reactions: KingDavid63

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
still doesn't give me a direct answer. That page is telling someone to ask for a request. Not giving them a tutorial.

:rolleyes:

Look at the dates. If people are still requesting for a method, as well as a link to the thread where they would announce the root method, then after reading any of that it should be obvious there isn't a way yet. Not meaning to be a jerk, but it's like you aren't even trying.

Reactions: Galaxysm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7in yestarday (5/8/13) I used to have a Nexus 7 2013 model and that was easily rootable, I loved it but unfortunatley had to get rid of the tablet. Once I bought the tablet I wanted to root it as fast as possible, but after hours upon hours of searching the internet, I can't find anything on it. Is it possible to do? If so can someone please walk me through how to do it or link me to a tutorial. Thanks!
    still doesn't give me a direct answer. That page is telling someone to ask for a request. Not giving them a tutorial.

:rolleyes:

Look at the dates. If people are still requesting for a method, as well as a link to the thread where they would announce the root method, then after reading any of that it should be obvious there isn't a way yet. Not meaning to be a jerk, but it's like you aren't even trying.