[Q] Team viewer help for Unbricking project

Search This thread

rwagner74

Jul 8, 2010
Im currently un Ubuntu, and followed the instructions for the unbricking project. I dont think ubuntu is reckonizing my dload. Dont know how to tell. Was wondering if someone csn team viewer me and help me :( dload is reckonized in windows only. Thanks for anyone willling to help

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
Im currently un Ubuntu, and followed the instructions for the unbricking project. I dont think ubuntu is reckonizing my dload. Dont know how to tell. Was wondering if someone csn team viewer me and help me :( dload is reckonized in windows only. Thanks for anyone willling to help

it depends on how you got into this situation, just because your phone is qhsusb_dload mode, does not mean it can be recovered.

A) phone shutdown by itself all of a sudden / in the morning it didn't turn on -> most likely a hardware problem

B) you were flashing something -> maybe recoverable

in case A, it could show up as a Modem device in Ubuntu,
in case B, it should show up as a Direct Access device

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
You posted this in the HTC one section. You have an HTC one max.. Your partitions are different so what unbrick project did you follow because following the wrong one will lead to a brick?