[new]VMLagTuner 2.3

Which version suits you the best?

• Total voters
Search This thread

El Aidge

Oct 8, 2011
Thanks, greatly improved gaming fps, which was my only issue with semaphore kernel. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

alb3rtt

Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
Where is the init.d folder for cm10 with semaphore 2.50?

Edit: is it etc/init.d ?
Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

alb3rtt

Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
So just remove .PDF, copy it there and set permissions as rw-r-r and restart?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

hoholee12

May 6, 2012
Ive been testing with lots of low and high end games and lots of other apps and i still havent found any. YET.
so if u have found any side effect while testing it, please let me know.

Last edited:

abduallah77

Mar 25, 2012
Dubai
i am on gamerz v11 rom ..
is this work in it ??
Does this script cause problems ?

i dont now anything about scripts :(

Last edited:

johnsin5393

Sep 15, 2011
Seremban
Where can I get the smanager, is it in this thread? Where should I find the init.d folder in my phone? Lastly, do I need to re-put this while every reboot/ everyday? Thank you :D

PoXFreak

Jan 2, 2011
Apex NC
Where can I get the smanager, is it in this thread? Where should I find the init.d folder in my phone? Lastly, do I need to re-put this while every reboot/ everyday? Thank you :D

SManager is in play store...

LENAROX, excellent work!
Confirmed working on SGH-i997 Infuse running CM10. No more lag at all, games or UI.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

hoholee12

May 6, 2012
Huge thanks to everyone who complimented my work, thanks! :D

i dont have much time on a computer, im always busy
so im just asking, can someone spread my script for me???
Like youtube video of testing or link to my thread
it would be so grateful :)

sorry for my bad english thx

octolith

Nov 16, 2010
Budakeszi
Huge thanks to everyone who complimented my work, thanks! :D

i dont have much time on a computer, im always busy
so im just asking, can someone spread my script for me???
Like youtube video of testing or link to my thread
it would be so grateful :)

sorry for my bad english thx

I'll try to make a video for you tonight or tomorrow :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SCRIPTS][TWEAKS][12/31/2012]old LASERdroid scripts(MPEngine9 included!:D)
    active thread here

my first & old sourcehub:D
    feel free to explore & experiment my old codes:)
    you don't need to ask me for permission.(still, you must give me a credit by adding a link on your thread)

source code https://github.com/lenarox/rtmixproject
    blog http://blog.naver.com/hoholee12
    matcl http://matcl.com/?m=bbs&bid=imbeded&uid=130014

new VMLagTuner 2.3 continued by Pizza_Dox available for download!

instructions:
    -download this file from attachment below. filename:VmLagTuner_V2.3.sh.pdf
    -run this script in smanager.
    -you can choose two options for install, temporary or permanent!
    -enjoy:)

see the attachment below:3
    Allright guys, i have finished developing mp7engine and going to upload soon;)
    but first im gonna have to set the default values which may ruin the real performance of the engine if not done well:(
    im so nervous i always do mistakes at the end:p
    See you soon:)

Please, Call me 'Lag Doctor'.
    Im working on it:p
    if u want to help me modify and test my script
    and let me know if u found something that causes the problem.:)

sent from androidmeda galaxy ;)

i try to mod lazerdroid_2_0 and i set 5 second of wait and now work good on jelly bean :)
    i try the same mod on gameroid but phone bootloop (turbo cache problem?)

edit: i upload the edited file to other people u want to try my phone use cm10
    NEW VERSIONS ARE OUT!

CHANGELOGs>>
    NEW!LazerDroid 2.4
    -BatteryDroid 1.0 & TurboCache MP2 & StoneCold-Stablizer 2.0 & Turbo I/O Booster 1.3 & misc tweaks for pr0tuned 3.2 copyright by LENAROX
    -BatteryDroid 1.0 is made for saving battery.

NEW!LazerDroid 2.4 lowmem edition-BatteryDroid 1.0 & TurboCache MP4 Plus & StoneCold-Stablizer 2.0 & Turbo I/O Booster 1.3 & misc tweaks for pr0tuned 3.2 copyright by LENAROX
    -TurboCache MP4 Plus engine.ATTENTION! this engine was only confirmed working on linux kernel 2.6.x, therefore it may give bootloops on other unsupported versions.

SUPPORTED BUILT-IN ENGINEs>>
    NEW!TurboCache MP4 Plus(MY FIRST REAL "smartass" ENGINE, ALSO CONSIDERED AS MY BEST ENGINE!)
    - TO BE CLEAR, I DID NOT USE ANY OTHER SCRIPTS, I MADE THIS MYSELF!!!
    -has an auto disable cache drop feature when memory is enough. prevents battery drop.
    -divides into two types of caches and clean them slowly one by one, quietly:)
    -three layers. you can open the script with text editor and edit the value you would like to use. defaults are 16,32.

ENJOY.:cool:
    Testing the new version now.

After upgrading to 4.2.1 , I had to use a kernel with 378MB RAM , as the 391MB one would face certain lags in 720p Record. This RAM shortage is killing my games , especially GTA VC and Dead Trigger, both of which were fine in 391MB version.

Does MP6 tweak RAM settings , like LMK and all.

EDIT : BTW , the CWM zip seems not to work with JB , maybe it works with older CWM versions like v3 and v5 , instead of v6. I am working on a fixed version of the CWM flashable zip , wait 5 mins.

EDIT 2: Here is a fixed version of the CWM zip , hopefully it will work. Can somebody test.

@Lenarox - I removed the tm and copyright symbols from the names of the script in order to get it to work. It should not affect the zip , but who knows , it works now.

EDIT 3: My modified zip sets MP6Engine to rw-r--r-- . Should it be rwxrwxrwx ?

EDIT 4: Please download v2 of the CWM zip , it sets MP6 to rwxrwxrwx too , now works fine. If recovery says that root lost , restore ? , select yes( happens on some combo of ROM and MP6Engine , cant figure out the cause )

EDIT 5: Root lost issue resolved now(use v2 CWM zip), used a different updater script. Also @Lenarox - It seems that MP6Engine is not working in JB , as Cache Pressure is 100 and Swappiness is 60 .

EDIT 6: MP6Engine works now ( even on JB ) , had to modify the call script in LazerDroid 2.6. Try CWM-v3 version.

People , who have downloaded v1 and v2 , please download v3 , as the older ones are not fully functional.