[ROM][4.4.2][SAMMY][OC][S5] FlashingDroid_V1 - GS5 APPs/UI - ULTRA FAST - PERFORMANCE

Search This thread

FlashingDroid_HK

May 29, 2014
Hong Kong
flashingdroid.blogspot.hk
>>new member of xda, so post here first, will be moved after getting the permission of posting development threats<<

Guys, Here's the latest build of the FlashingDroid, an Android 4.4.2 SAMMY Stock ROM with MODS! Our S3 is now blazing fast with great performance and stable, the most important is the Galaxy S5 feel and look (Actually the whole UI and Apps)

THE THREAT IS NOW MOVED HERE

Thanks list
Thx @JustArchi for porting the Sammy 4.4.2 rom for gs3 threat here
Thx @thereassaad @Kik0o for S5 Theme porting @Mr.Bola @sunajkram23 @xperiacle @eteam
for the great contribution the S5 Themes and Apps
Thx @Niko99ITA for redirecting me to the S5 Camera development page great, helpful
Thx @Aonja for S5 Apps like the Camera porting (great)

Last edited:

keremtunaa

Oct 14, 2012
About Zuluman's Patch

Is it stable?I used 4.3 stock rom and ram management was so bad and phone freezed sometimes.Zuluman's network patch will work for this rom?

FlashingDroid_HK

May 29, 2014
Hong Kong
flashingdroid.blogspot.hk
Is it stable?I used 4.3 stock rom and ram management was so bad and phone freezed sometimes.Zuluman's network patch will work for this rom?

so far I've been using this rom for 2 days, smooth in most of the time, aroung 500~600MB ram used before clear ram with clean master

and i'll test for the network patch while the rom is uploading :):laugh:

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Great work damn impatient to download doea it include s5 in call ui or just the phone app(dialer)?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
oh it's the whole ui and app port, so u can enjoy the whole new ui :)

Thanks a million for all your efforts I've already downloaded your video and it is damn damn damn stunning i never knew how s health ui looks like u showed me and yeah one more thing u can take it as a request can you try yanks because it has boeffla sound i dunno if agni has it and also u cant disable touchkey lights in agni where as u can on yanks kernel give it a shot as im goin to flash and report yanks has the least ram consumption with s5 apps flashed!
gu7u2u3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: itz22

mego650

Mar 27, 2013
I download and flash the room but WIFI not contacting (saved,secured) but not contact ! any resolve?

Top Liked Posts