[Q] Need Help to Flash Cyanogenmod 11 to 11s on Chineses OnePlus one

Search This thread

scheppie

Jul 21, 2010
Yesterday after rooting my 1+1 and installing TWRP and OMNIrom my Phone went in a bootloop.
Sideload and all aother functions didn't work.
Finally i managed to bring it back via a toolkit V2 from @inthiaano ONEPLUS ONE toolbox (64GB)
In the toolboc there is a button "flash CM11S" and after 10 min my Phone was working again.
Getting into fastboot is arequirement to flash the rom via toolbox.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are tutorials available on how to do this if you look for them.

Transmitted via Bacon

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T USE THAT STUFF.

Just follow tutorials on how to run adb and fastboot commands to root that thing manually.

EDIT: Look at here and you'll know what i say: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/help/softbricked-to-t2840193
    Brilliant , thanks again DuckMcQUack , i will get that done tonight after i reach home.

One last question , Is " "cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip" avaiable at Cyanogen site the same as "cm-11.0-xxxxx-bacon-signed.zip" , since most of the site says the team cyanogen has removed the offical OnePlus One build from their site and the different forums also indicates files without fastboot keyword.

You should find a zip that can be installed from recovery, i think that those on the site you linked are only flashable in fastboot.

I hope someone will chime in and point you towards the right version, i never searched for it as i am totally rooted but stock as now. :eek:

EDIT - FOUND IT http://dist01.slc.cyngn.com/factory/bacon/cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed.zip

ALSO: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/general/rom-xnph25r-cm11s-zip-t2820008
    Finally I have my first Custom ROM install done and feel so happy ( Yes i did face some issue , but it was a worth learning them on how to fix it ). :victory:

BIG SHOUT out to DuckMcQUack for helping me out, without your knowledge i would have not known about TWRP , thanks man , cant thank you enough . :good:

I have posted the steps that i followed ( below ) and the issues faced , maybe it can help in someone else (who is Novice like me) to flash CM11s on their OPO .

I will start with my Issues faced first before posting steps to install , so that people are aware of things that can go wrong if you don't follow the instruction properly. :laugh:

ISSUE FACED:

1. After installing TWRP recovery and installing the image from the TWRP app ( Install TWRP option in the app ) even after selecting Bacon as the device name , rebooting into recovery mode , still showed me CWM in Chinese language ( spend one hour to figure this out on how to get this replaced )

2. After the fix of TWRP , rebooted the device on recovery mode and wiped the cache and formated the device , but for some reason my Internal Storage was also wiped out even the image that i copied to the storage, leaving my phone bricked and no OS to boot my phone ( spend 2 hours to figure this out , as i didn't have the adb-shell sorted before wiping the phone OS )

3. After getting things sorted and moving the image ( zip file ) to the storage , installing the zip file indicates " Partion Table Error " and spend almost 2 hours again to figure this out.

No problem mate.

As regarding the issue:

1. About your recovery being resetted over and over: In developer options are you sure that you had: Update CM recovery unchecked? This can be the case...I just forgot to tell you about it, I'm relatively new to OPO and I am still used to my old GS4 which didn't have such problem!

2. Maybe you formatted internal storage by mistake? If you do advanced wipe and select only cache/dalvik/data/system/ boot it shouldn't have happened.

3. No clue about the partition error, but I'm glad you sorted it out anyways!

Have fun :) :highfive:
    Thanks DuckMcQUack

1. I haven't checked that part , i left the app to do its bit , but it seems it might have not .

2. I made sure at least two to three time , that storage was not selected , but it wiped it even after unchecking it.

3. Yup not sure , might be a bad download , since my first download was of the size 473MB and the second ( good one ) was 464MB , so definitely there was a bad files that i downloaded.

Anyways all went well and happy with the new Flash , hopefully Cyanogemod send updates via OTA for the unofficial installation of CM 11s on OPO :) ...

You will get ota updates! Just be sure to uncheck update cm recovery in developer options of the phone :)

Inviato dal mio One utilizzando Tapatalk