HTC sensation XE not turning on and no charge light

Search This thread

paralyse

Aug 31, 2014
So today I was using my phone and then i could turn the screen back on. So i pulled out the battery and tried to turn it back on, however it didnt work. I tried plugging in the charger, but there wasn't any orange charging light (it was on around 60-50% battery when it stopped working). I tried connecting it to a pc, but there was nothing, i couldnt access the sd card and there was nothing on the device manager. I tried doing the volume down and power button and other stuff, after a while i managed to get the phone to boot up but it died before it made it to the lock screen (not charging). Is there away to fix it?

rmann

Jan 23, 2013
So today I was using my phone and then i could turn the screen back on. So i pulled out the battery and tried to turn it back on, however it didnt work. I tried plugging in the charger, but there wasn't any orange charging light (it was on around 60-50% battery when it stopped working). I tried connecting it to a pc, but there was nothing, i couldnt access the sd card and there was nothing on the device manager. I tried doing the volume down and power button and other stuff, after a while i managed to get the phone to boot up but it died before it made it to the lock screen (not charging). Is there away to fix it?

Try removing your battery and then plug in the cable connected to PC USB. I would also try doing the same with a unix based system, just to be sure that there are no driver issues(though windows should at least show an unrecognised device in device manager).

Also, can you keep it on charge for some time and see if the phone feels a bit hot...? If not, it seems to be hardware fault.

fahad_seyam

Jan 14, 2012

Maybe your phone is bricked,but the way you explained it seems like a hardware problem !
Do you have warranty ?