GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
It will come , be patient,,, KitKat is not all that!! Lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

sandman7793

Apr 24, 2012
Naples
www.infinitygigabyte.com
To be honest I have the s4 and note 3. The s4 has the update to kitkat and it just looks to barely change things. Gave it one app, and some stuff that you probably can't see. Thank God they found a way to go backwards from kitkat on the s4. That way SS and root can be installed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

aygriffith

Jan 1, 2011
Dallas, TX
To be honest I have the s4 and note 3. The s4 has the update to kitkat and it just looks to barely change things. Gave it one app, and some stuff that you probably can't see. Thank God they found a way to go backwards from kitkat on the s4. That way SS and root can be installed.

I disagree, after the 4.4 upgrade on my old lady's i337 S4 the phone was much smoother, has better battery life, and has lower RAM usage. Also Google Wallet touch to pay is working.

If you've been using Samsung Touchwiz phones for a long time there hasn't been much visual changes since Gingerbread or FroYo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurlyDuff

sandman7793

Apr 24, 2012
Naples
www.infinitygigabyte.com
I disagree, after the 4.4 upgrade on my old lady's i337 S4 the phone was much smoother, has better battery life, and has lower RAM usage. Also Google Wallet touch to pay is working.

If you've been using Samsung Touchwiz phones for a long time there hasn't been much visual changes since Gingerbread or FroYo.

I agree with that. To be honest I only used the s4 for 20 min after the update. I pretty much abandoned it.

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012
i have the Leaked KK 4.4.2 and it really is nothing special. I actually prefer 4.3 on the Note 3.

Leaked stock rom?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Android 4.4 will be going out over the next few days to the Note 3 900A. I spoke to both Samsung and AT&T and they both said it should be pushing out soon. First batch already went out.

tylercarter

Mar 1, 2011
Illinois
Leaked stock rom?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Android 4.4 will be going out over the next few days to the Note 3 900A. I spoke to both Samsung and AT&T and they both said it should be pushing out soon. First batch already went out.

I hope you're right. ;):cool::D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have the Leaked KK 4.4.2 and it really is nothing special. I actually prefer 4.3 on the Note 3.

I'm an AT&T user and i'm sure i'm not the only one getting really ticked off at AT&T. ?

Yes you are, but you're not the only person to start repetitious threads about the SAME subject.
    (now future members who actually use the "search" function on xda will be forced to go thru yet another worthless thread). :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Yes you are, but you're not the only person to start repetitious threads about the SAME subject.
    (now future members who actually use the "search" function on xda will be forced to go thru yet another worthless thread). :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think it was necessary to be RUDE!
    Kitkat is key lime pie...
    It'll be something that starts with an L
    Like licorice or lollipop or something

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app