[APP] [KK PORT] [4.3] Original ZU 4.4.2 SystemUI / Home (Fullscreen) - v1.2, 16/03/14

Search This thread

serajr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
Is it possible to apply blur background in this systemui. :) I dont want to you xposed because some reasons :(
No buddy... sorry!!

@serajr

Hello sir,
I really liked your MOD very much, especially was interested in your port, because that was the only one I found that works with your Xposed Module (KK), I wanted to get the Gaussian Blur Effect, other SystemUI's kept FCing. But it seems to differ from the original screenshots in a number of ways,
Mine is an Xperia M, SuperuserMOD+Deodexed running on 4.3 (15.4.A.0.23)
1. Not able to get Translucent/Transparent Status and Nav bars.
Even when using gravity box, the transparent bars become opaque once i lock screen.
2. Followed your guide in the thread to create Gradient Lockscreen, but i only seem to have gotten transparent, not Gradient.
3. Followed this guide to make the Status/Nav bars translucent, but they didnt work.
4. Tried @Rajeev modified version too, but i was not able to get the Translucent bars.
5. Also, the icons on top were a shade dimmer than the icons normally should be. I have found a temporary fix for them by using SystemUI Xposed for Xperia and choosing Brighten Icons.
6. I have tried several tutorials, including one in the Cross Device Development which tells us to modify the /res/values/colours.xml and change the values. They didnt work too.
7. Tried Xperia GEM Xposed, the changing Status/Nav bars thing doesnt do a thing...
8.Followed guides by @ATTACK, but i guess they work for AOSP only, nevertheless, tried it though. :p
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2678840
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-nexus/general/guide-kitkat-gradient-status-nav-bars-t2504373

Any way you can help me by linking me to the required guides? Or can you please provide a ported version for us? With the translucent Status/Nav bars and brightened icons? Here are a few screenshots...

Old Z2 System UI
Screenshot_2014_06_10_20_00_39.png

Screenshot_2014_06_10_20_01_08.png

Serajr System UI
Screenshot_2014_07_07_09_41_39.png

Screenshot_2014_07_07_01_30_46.png

Any help from you would be great sir. :)
First of all, take a look at my last post at Xperia Xposed module thread (I'm quite sick over here) !!
1. You need a ported KK Home.apk to apply desktop translucent bars (SystemUI.apk receives its look and feel from external apps!!)
2. Reported from users that guide works, try to do it once again with others hex values (look for niaboc79 posts in this thread)!
3 to 8. I can't help... sorry!!

serajr

Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
Hi @serajr, I know you're in poor health, but I wonder what happened to this project?, Still stand? I would like to see it on my xperia.

That you get better

Thank you
You are great
Thank you so much bro... I'm feeling quite better right now!! A week more and I will be 100% for sure!!!
That project is one of the Xperia Xposed v3 major release news ;) I'm gonna post its teaser video soon too.
Thanks again...

vindows18

Jun 30, 2012
Belgaum
9esuse4y.jpg

A exclamatory mark is showing beside the battery icon On some random % . I guess some battery drawables are missing.!

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk

CrT乂雷神

May 9, 2014
Tung Chung
I found some problems
Picture 1 is normal time button
Screenshot_2014-07-23-16-12-42.jpg
but when I restart SystemUI,the button places will change like Picture 2
Screenshot_2014-07-23-16-13-01.jpg
The button will look clearly,I like it
Unluckily,when I drop down the notifications panel,will appear a bug like Picture 3
Screenshot_2014-07-23-16-13-09.png
if I withdraw it,will change like Picture 1 again
Screenshot_2014-07-23-16-12-42.jpg
Can you fix it?:confused:
@serajr

Last edited:

serajr

Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
I found some problems
Picture 1 is normal time button
View attachment 2866460
but when I restart SystemUI,the button places will change like Picture 2
View attachment 2866461
The button will look clearly,I like it
Unluckily,when I drop down the notifications panel,will appear a bug like Picture 3
View attachment 2866462
if I withdraw it,will change like Picture 1 again
View attachment 2866460
Can you fix it?:confused:
@serajr
Developer Options >> Show layout bounds
Disable it!!!!!

serajr

Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
No I don't mean this,you can see the button location have some different!layout bounds just use to find the different at button.:rolleyes:
Got it!!
But I have never faced same situation when I was running android 4.3 with ported 4.4.2 System.UI.apk :confused:
Have you tried niaboc79's ported apk too? Look for it at Xperia Xposed thread pages!!

D-SHEL

Jun 19, 2010
Kazan, Rybnaya Sloboda
Hello, @serajr! How's your health? Better?
Firstly, I would like to thank you for amazing contribution for our devices and wish strong health!
Second, I found some bugs running this mod with @niaboc79's eXistenZ Ultra 4.0.0 for Xperia SP.
1. Navigation bar buttons not such qualitative, which must be. Maybe ZR 4.4 SystemUI needed? It has same HD screen like SP.
2. No statusbar transparency at lockscreen.
3. Not a bug, just a question. How to change notification panel background color to solid black without transparency?
4. Maybe '4' icon at Update Centre not on their place (broken layout for HD screens)?

Thank you, master!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-12.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-24.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-34.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-15-06-44.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 198

afnan77

Jul 6, 2014
Here are original apk's from Xperia ZU system dump, ported to work on JB 4.3.

Whole porting process was done on my Xperia ZQ (ZL) running lastest JB 4.3 firmware, but they should work on any JB 4.3 device/firmware (to be confirmed)!

Warning:
As you know (I hope so), every device has its own framework-res.apk with its own resources/ids and the SystemUI.apk inherits a lot of them at run-time, so, if you install on a "non-ZQ" device 4.3 and face some wrong resources (pngs, strings, animations, ...) at your screen, it is a normal behavior, and this means that some SystemUI.apk edits are necessary to match your framework-res.apk resources.

Screenshots:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Theme accent colored SystemUI

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Others...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Warning:
- If you have Serajr Xperia Xposed v2 installed, uninstall it and then install module KK version and reboot!
- If you have any other xposed module that hooks SystemUI.apk, disable it!!!

You´re warned - TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Install instructions:
1. Update Xperia Xposed from above link (if applicable)
2. Backup your files (You´re warned again)
3. Download and put .zip at your sdcard

Download Mirrors:
v1.1 - Dev-Host <<< White SystemUI (original version)
(YOU CAN APPLY ACCENT COLOR UNDER EXPANDED CONTENTS WITH NEW XPERIA XPOSED KK MODULE)

v1.2 - Dev-Host <<< Runtime theme accent colored SystemUI
(DO NOT USE THIS VERSION WITH NEW XPERIA XPOSED KK MODULE !!!)

4. Flash it!

If you have problems with a big "back" key, get fixed version here or here.
Thanks @funky0308 and @Soheil_rf

Known Issues:
- Some minor issues causing fc on some devices!

Special Thanks:
- Sony
- @MN-Ming for Xperia ZU system dump
- @DooMLoRD for Xperia Z2 system dump

If you like it, press thanks... Simple so!! ;)

Can it be installed manually?
Please guide me the steps.
Rooted xsp. No recovery img. 4.3 official rom

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
SystemUI FC

Help me Please :crying: My systemui.apk FC in backgroud

C2roofl.png

x8uSgGv.png

Logcat

I/ActivityManager(16306): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.VIEW dat=https://crowd.xprivacy.eu/?package_name=com.android.systemui.product.res.overlay cmp=com.android.browser/.BrowserActivity} from pid 18007
W/WindowManager(16306): mSeq=0 mSystemUiVisibility=0x0
V/WindowManager(16306): #10: Window{4238eee8 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.applyLegacyRowBackground(BaseStatusBar.java:401)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.inflateViews(BaseStatusBar.java:736)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.createNotificationViews(BaseStatusBar.java:882)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.addNotification(PhoneStatusBar.java:1343)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CommandQueue$H.handleMessage(CommandQueue.java:277)

I/ActivityManager(16306): Process com.android.systemui (pid 16478) has died.
W/WallpaperService(16306): Wallpaper service gone: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
W/ActivityManager(16306): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService in 0ms
W/ActivityManager(16306): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.ImageWallpaper in 0ms
I/WindowState(16306): WIN DEATH: Window{4238eee8 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
I/ActivityManager(16306): Start proc com.android.systemui for restart com.android.systemui: pid=19936 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALLAPP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTROL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATABASE in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALLAPP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTROL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATABASE in package com.android.systemui
I/ActivityManager(20017): Start proc com.android.systemui for service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService: pid=20190 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALLAPP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTROL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATABASE in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALLAPP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTROL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATABASE in package com.android.systemui
I/ActivityManager(22363): Start proc com.android.systemui for service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService: pid=22536 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}

Can it be installed manually?
Please guide me the steps.
Rooted xsp. No recovery img. 4.3 official rom
Why you need to quote the whole OP @afnan77
New comers like you do that always, a simple reply is enough !
Edit it please ! :good:

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

Last edited:

John.D..

Dec 3, 2012
Great job! :) Is it possible to do the opposite?) To system UI was from 4.3 to 4.4?) Just really miss that notification bar and beautiful quick settings ...

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
There is an app named bombusmod(it's a massenger app) I dont know why but when I run this app systemui Force Closes!
any idea why that happens????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are original apk's from Xperia ZU system dump, ported to work on JB 4.3.

Whole porting process was done on my Xperia ZQ (ZL) running lastest JB 4.3 firmware, but they should work on any JB 4.3 device/firmware (to be confirmed)!

Warning:
    As you know (I hope so), every device has its own framework-res.apk with its own resources/ids and the SystemUI.apk inherits a lot of them at run-time, so, if you install on a "non-ZQ" device 4.3 and face some wrong resources (pngs, strings, animations, ...) at your screen, it is a normal behavior, and this means that some SystemUI.apk edits are necessary to match your framework-res.apk resources.

Screenshots:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Theme accent colored SystemUI

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Others...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Warning:
    - If you have Serajr Xperia Xposed v2 installed, uninstall it and then install module KK version and reboot!
    - If you have any other xposed module that hooks SystemUI.apk, disable it!!!

You´re warned - TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Install instructions:
    1. Update Xperia Xposed from above link (if applicable)
    2. Backup your files (You´re warned again)
    3. Download and put .zip at your sdcard

Download Mirrors:
    v1.1 - Dev-Host <<< White SystemUI (original version)
    (YOU CAN APPLY ACCENT COLOR UNDER EXPANDED CONTENTS WITH NEW XPERIA XPOSED KK MODULE)

v1.2 - Dev-Host <<< Runtime theme accent colored SystemUI
    (DO NOT USE THIS VERSION WITH NEW XPERIA XPOSED KK MODULE !!!)

4. Flash it!

If you have problems with a big "back" key, get fixed version here or here.
    Thanks @funky0308 and @Soheil_rf

Known Issues:
    - Some minor issues causing fc on some devices!

Special Thanks:
    - Sony
    - @MN-Ming for Xperia ZU system dump
    - @DooMLoRD for Xperia Z2 system dump

If you like it, press thanks... Simple so!! ;)
    Changelog

v1.2 - 16/03/2014
    - Runtime theme accent colored SystemUI version (no reboot or restart required)
    - Colored active tab glow
    - Colored active tab title
    - Colored expanded big clock
    - Colored Clear recents button title (white border)
    - Colored Edit quick settings button title (white border)
    - Colored active quick settings toggles
    - Fixed Recents empty background gap

v1.1 - 11/03/2014
    - Fixed Wifi Hotspot and Location (GPS) toggles
    - Fixed Search Panel at landscape orientation
    - Removed vibration by taping near to home soft key

v1 - 10/03/2014
    - Initial release
    [Guide] Give your system bars a gradient immersive KK flag

WARNING: just do it if you are using OP 4.4 SystemUI.apk on JB 4.3 firmware (backup your files too)

Lockscreen Status Bar:

1. Decompile your JB 4.3 android.policy.jar

2. Go to \com\android\internal\policy\impl\keyguard\ folder and open (with Notepad++) KeyguardViewManager.smali file

3. Look for this method:

Code:
    [B].method public declared-synchronized show(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V[/B]

4. Inside the method look for something like:

Code:
        .line 126
        iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/keyguard/KeyguardViewManager;->mKeyguardHost:Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;

invoke-virtual {v2}, Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;->getSystemUiVisibility()I

move-result v2

[COLOR="Red"]const/high16 v3, 0x20

or-int v1, v2, v3[/COLOR]

.line 128
        .local v1, visFlags:I
        iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/keyguard/KeyguardViewManager;->mKeyguardHost:Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;

invoke-virtual {v2, v1}, Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;->setSystemUiVisibility(I)V

5. Found! Now change above red lines to blue ones below:

Code:
        .line 126

invoke-virtual {v2}, Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;->getSystemUiVisibility()I

move-result v2

[COLOR="Blue"]const/high16 v3, -0x1000

or-int/2addr v3, v2

move/from16 v1, v3[/COLOR]

.line 128
        .local v1, visFlags:I

invoke-virtual {v2, v1}, Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;->setSystemUiVisibility(I)V

6. Save, compile, replace it and DONE!

Walkman both Bars (I think the same can be applied on more Semc??? and Somc??? apks):

1. Decompile your JB 4.3 SemcMusic.apk

2. If you open smali folder and face folders/files titled like a, b, c... you have a "Proguarded version" (obfuscated code)!!! I've never thought Sony would encrypt its sources.. but It did it!! Mine is!!!!! :mad:

Words from Proguard page:
    ProGuard now has a sibling optimizer and obfuscator for Android: DexGuard. It focuses on code protection, with additional features like string encryption and class encryption. It directly targets Dalvik bytecode and streamlines the Android build process.

3. Go to \com\sonymobile\ui\support\ folder and open (with Notepad++) SystemUiVisibilityWrapper.smali file

3 (Prograrded version). Go to \com\sonymobile\c\a\ folder and open (with Notepad++) a.smali file

4. Look for this method:

Code:
    [B].method public setTranslucentBackground(Z)Lcom/sonymobile/ui/support/SystemUiVisibilityWrapper;[/B]

4 (Prograrded version). Look for this method:

Code:
    [B].method public a(Z)Lcom/sonymobile/c/a/a;[/B]

5. Found! Now replace whole method from red to blue:

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"].method public setTranslucentBackground(Z)Lcom/sonymobile/ui/support/SystemUiVisibilityWrapper;
        .locals 1
        .parameter "value"

.prologue
        .line 309
        sget v0, Lcom/sonymobile/ui/support/SystemUiVisibilityWrapper;->SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_TRANSPARENT:I

invoke-direct {p0, v0, p1}, Lcom/sonymobile/ui/support/SystemUiVisibilityWrapper;->setFlag(IZ)V

.line 310
        return-object p0
    .end method[/COLOR]

Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"].method public setTranslucentBackground(Z)Lcom/sonymobile/ui/support/SystemUiVisibilityWrapper;
        .locals 3
        .parameter "value"

.prologue
        .line 309
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/sonymobile/ui/support/SystemUiVisibilityWrapper;->mView:Landroid/view/View;

invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/view/View;->getSystemUiVisibility()I

move-result v0

const/high16 v1, -0x1000

or-int/2addr v1, v0

move/from16 v2, v1

invoke-direct {p0, v2, p1}, Lcom/sonymobile/ui/support/SystemUiVisibilityWrapper;->setFlag(IZ)V

.line 310
        return-object p0
    .end method[/COLOR]

5 (Prograrded version). Found! Now replace whole method from red to blue:

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"].method public a(Z)Lcom/sonymobile/c/a/a;
        .locals 1
        .parameter

.prologue
        .line 309
        sget v0, Lcom/sonymobile/c/a/a;->b:I

invoke-direct {p0, v0, p1}, Lcom/sonymobile/c/a/a;->b(IZ)V

.line 311
        return-object p0
    .end method[/COLOR]

Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"].method public a(Z)Lcom/sonymobile/c/a/a;
        .locals 3
        .parameter

.prologue
        .line 309
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/sonymobile/c/a/a;->h:Landroid/view/View;

move-result v0

const/high16 v1, -0x1000

or-int/2addr v1, v0

move/from16 v2, v1

invoke-direct {p0, v2, p1}, Lcom/sonymobile/c/a/a;->b(IZ)V

.line 311
        return-object p0
    .end method[/COLOR]

6. Save, compile, replace it and DONE!

Album both Bars:

1. Decompile your JB 4.3 SemcAlbum.apk

2. Go to \com\sonyericsson\album\util\ folder and open (with Notepad++) BarUtils.smali file

3. Look for this method:

Code:
    [B].method public static setDefaultSystemUiVisibility(Landroid/view/Window;)V[/B]

4. Insert blue lines

Code:
    .method public static setDefaultSystemUiVisibility(Landroid/view/Window;)V
        .locals 2
        .parameter "window"

.prologue
        .line 306
        sget-boolean v1, Lcom/sonyericsson/album/util/BarUtils;->sIsKitKat:Z

if-eqz v1, :cond_0

.line 307
        const/16 v0, 0xe00

.line 310
        .local v0, flags:I
        invoke-virtual {p0}, Landroid/view/Window;->getDecorView()Landroid/view/View;

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v1, v0}, Landroid/view/View;->setSystemUiVisibility(I)V

.line 315
        .end local v0           #flags:I
        :goto_0
        return-void

.line 312
        :cond_0
        invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/sonyericsson/album/util/BarUtils;->enableStatusBar(Landroid/view/Window;)Z

.line 313

move-result-object v1

invoke-static {v1}, Lcom/sonyericsson/album/util/BarUtils;->showNavigationBar(Landroid/view/View;)V

[COLOR="blue"].line 314

move-result-object v0

move-result v0

const/high16 v1, -0x1000

or-int/2addr v1, v0

move/from16 v0, v1

.line 315

move-result-object v1

invoke-virtual {v1, v0}, Landroid/view/View;->setSystemUiVisibility(I)V[/COLOR]

goto :goto_0
    .end method

5. Save, compile, replace it and DONE!

Warning: if you are having any problem on compile/fc, try to put -0x100000 value instead of -0x1000 (thanks @niaboc79)

Screenshots:
    Thumbs

Thumbs...
    v1.2 Released!!!

Changelog:
    v1.2 - 16/03/2014
    - Runtime theme accent colored SystemUI version (no reboot or restart required)
    - Colored active tab glow
    - Colored active tab title
    - Colored expanded big clock
    - Colored Clear recents button title (white border)
    - Colored Edit quick settings button title (white border)
    - Colored active quick settings toggles
    - Fixed Recents empty background gap

Enjoy it!! ;)