[RECOVERY](Updated 2-8-14) Official ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.4.7

Search This thread

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
New Updates for CWM available. I attached both versions of CMW 6.0.4.7. All files are tested and flashable through your custom recovery.

Happy Flashing:eek:

Attachments

• Clockwork_MOD-6.0.4.7-manta.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 48
  • Clockwork_MOD-6.0.4.7-Touch-manta.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 208

jluva420

Jul 15, 2013
New Updates for CWM available. I attached both versions of CMW 6.0.4.7. All files are tested and flashable through your custom recovery.

Happy Flashing:eek:

So if I'm using TWRP 2.6.3.1 just flash no wipe and reboot? I'm considering switching because in TWRP I can't get the SD card to mount for faster file transfer. Does it work with clockwork?

shimp208

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
So if I'm using TWRP 2.6.3.1 just flash no wipe and reboot? I'm considering switching because in TWRP I can't get the SD card to mount for faster file transfer. Does it work with clockwork?

Yes, you can just flash the recovery image of your choice (Either touch or non-touch version) hanspampel posted a couple posts above me, no wipe is necessary. Or if you want you can download the images from the links in the original post and use the Flashify app to flash the images to your device. SD card mounting should be working just fine for Clockworkmod.

jluva420

Jul 15, 2013
Yes, you can just flash the recovery image of your choice (Either touch or non-touch version) hanspampel posted a couple posts above me, no wipe is necessary. Or if you want you can download the images from the links in the original post and use the Flashify app to flash the images to your device. SD card mounting should be working just fine for Clockworkmod.

Awesome I'll give it a whirl. Thanks so much.

jblaylock

Apr 3, 2013
Richmond
www.kycreeks.com

I will have to try this. I'm on TW also, but much more comfortable with CWM.

Question, will the backups I've made in TWRP show up with this recovery?

Last edited:

jluva420

Jul 15, 2013

so cwm flashed fine but I still cant mount the usb to transfer files in recovery...... in advanced when I click on mount usb nothing happens which is to me kind of scary. Back to the search for an answer...... fyi my drivers and android sdk options all updated and adb updated as well..... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..... cm 11 latest nightly.

shimp208

Jan 25, 2011
Boston
so cwm flashed fine but I still cant mount the usb to transfer files in recovery...... in advanced when I click on mount usb nothing happens which is to me kind of scary. Back to the search for an answer...... fyi my drivers and android sdk options all updated and adb updated as well..... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..... cm 11 latest nightly.

Does adb show your device when you are in recovery mode?

shimp208

Jan 25, 2011
Boston
So, if for some reason I need to go back to my first stock backup in twrp, that's not possible?

Sent from the Paranoid-Manta using tapatalk

It would be possible but you would need to re-flash TWRP to your device and make sure not to delete the TWRP backup folder on your phones storage which contains the first stock backup you wanted to flash.

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
In the latest version of CWM under backup and restore options there should be an option that says "create image zip" if you select this it will create a update.zip of your current setup that you can then redistribute to others, use for yourself, or even modify and use as the base for a custom ROM. This would be the easiest way to redistribute your stripped down ROM setup.

Did you manage to find where the location of the zip file? the creation of the image zip failed i run low on space space. I cant find it in the internal storage. I hope you could help me. Thanks!

shimp208

Jan 25, 2011
Boston
Did you manage to find where the location of the zip file? the creation of the image zip failed i run low on space space. I cant find it in the internal storage. I hope you could help me. Thanks!

I would recommend clearing enough space on your device, and then trying the process again. The likely reason the .zip file was not generated was because the operation din't complete. Once it does complete successfully it should display where the file was outputted to.

shimp208

Jan 25, 2011
Boston
Yes. Sorry I have not been on in a while. I can flash to stock. I still get nothing when I try to transfer files in recovery.

You could use adb to pull your backups from your device to your computer and store them on your computer, then push them back when you wan't to restore them.

Top Liked Posts