[Mod][CM10] Xperia Z lockscreen for CM10

Search This thread

walker.cz

Feb 21, 2013
Hi
I've tested this lockscreen on FeraVolt last JB ROM and Kernel - works fine.
I have some problems:
- still not solved background from my gallery (still investigating)
- at lockscreen I am missing legend Swipe up or down to unlock with up/down arrows (I tried latest version)

Any tips how to solve it?
thank you

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
Hi
I have some problems:
- at lockscreen I am missing legend Swipe up or down to unlock with up/down arrows (I tried latest version)

thank you

dont get me wrong ,i dont want to be rude,but check the entire op,where its says Bugs,there its the fix.

MidoMMM

Apr 6, 2013
Vnice works well with my SlimBean V4 ... w8ing for change wallpaper fix :)

Sent from my es209ra using xda app-developers app

bbrad

Sep 22, 2012
Lucedale
sorry if this has already been asked but does this work on cm10.1?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

helixo

Jul 22, 2011
the "Xperia z lockscreen " tab

the "Xperia z lockscreen " tab under settings menu is still persistent even after uninstalling :confused:

Hi. Is there any guide about porting Xperia Z lockscreen? Coz I wanted to use this on my XPlay, but as I have Pacman rom and this mod gives my bootloop (why not to try right :D its working on cm10based roms on XPlay)
I would like to port it myself, but I cant find any guide - I found out that only file I need to edit and recompile is android.policy.jar.
Thanks for everything.

icemankimi

Jul 24, 2011
Hyderabad
Hi
I have some problems:

thank you

Hi, does this xperia z lockscreen work on your new 4.2.2 rom??

Alessioromatm

Nov 12, 2011
I'm using this lockscreen with X10Z Rom by Vasishta Reddy but if I set a new wallpaper from settings,it doesn't change

benclark101

Nov 7, 2010
Hi - I'm currently in the middle of my exams so haven't got much free time!

the "Xperia z lockscreen " tab under settings menu is still persistent even after uninstalling :confused:
Oops... The uninstall script doesnt remove the modified settings.apk, if you made a backup before installing, you should be able to replace /system/app/settings.apk with your backup version

sorry if this has already been asked but does this work on cm10.1?
Not yet, I'm working on it, just dont have alot of time at the moment

Hi. Is there any guide about porting Xperia Z lockscreen? Coz I wanted to use this on my XPlay, but as I have Pacman rom and this mod gives my bootloop (why not to try right :D its working on cm10based roms on XPlay)
I would like to port it myself, but I cant find any guide - I found out that only file I need to edit and recompile is android.policy.jar.
Thanks for everything.
Providing you use CM10 basically just modify android.policy.jar and push the apk to system apps. I can write a guide if you still need it? Let me know.

@Vasishta Reddy
@benclark101
There is a possibility to remove the "swipe up or down to unlock" text or use own words?
Thanks! for consider! :eek:
I think you can do that.. just decompile UxpNxtLockScreen.apk and edit the file /res/values/strings.xml
you should see a line saying <string name="lockscreen_unlock_hint">Swipe up or down to unlock</string>
just change the "Swipe up or down to unlock" to whatever you want
(make sure you install xperia z framework to modify the apk)

I'm using this lockscreen with X10Z Rom by Vasishta Reddy but if I set a new wallpaper from settings,it doesn't change
See my post Here

Reactions: LemmingDesTodes
@BenClark
Im using pacman rom and i tried to use ur files however i knew that it wont work and it didnt work. Thats why i asked for guide or sth, coz looking into files and all this code is a lot of work and small mistake = bootloop.

If u could tell (show) me what i should edit i wiil be thankful as i like xperia z lockscreen style

Sent using tf300t - stock 4.2.1

benclark101

Nov 7, 2010
If u could tell (show) me what i should edit i wiil be thankful as i like xperia z lockscreen style
Sure, I'll try to make this as simple as possible!

Guide
1. Firstly, download and extract the attached file to a new folder.
(Inside the folder you should have 6 files)

2. Now copy your android.policy.jar from /system/framework on your phone into the same folder

3. Use 7zip or similar to extract classes.dex from that file into the folder

4. Open command prompt (Windows key + "r", type cmd and press enter)

3. Now browse to the folder where you just extracted the files - for instance, if i made a folder called "Lockscreen" on my desktop I'd type:
cd C:\users\ben\desktop\lockscreen\

4. Now type java -jar baksmali-1.3.3.jar -o classout/ classes.dex and press enter
This should extract the odex file to a folder called "classout" within the folder you created

5. Open the classout folder and browse to com/android/internal/policy/impl

6. Copy both "ExtendedKeyguardScreen.smali" and "ExternalLockScreen.smali" from the attached archive to this location

7. Now open the file called LockPatternKeyguardView.smali
There are a few changes that need to be made to this file:
7.1 Firstly find the lines
Code:
.field mInfoCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor$InfoCallbackImpl;

.field private mIsVerifyUnlockOnly:Z

and add the highlighted line between them
Code:
.field mInfoCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor$InfoCallbackImpl;

[COLOR="Red"].field private mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z[/COLOR]

7.2 Now scroll down and find the method that starts with
Code:
# virtual methods
.method public cleanUp()V
    .registers 3

.prologue
    const/4 v1, 0x0

select from the # all the way to after the second time you see the line .end method
(we want to replace the public_cleanUp() and createLockScreen() functions - it should be around 140 lines of code!)

7.3 Delete the selected lines and replace with the following
Code:
# virtual methods
    .registers 3

.prologue
    const/4 v1, 0x0

const/4 v0, 0x0

iput-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z

.line 812
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

if-eqz v0, :cond_1d

.line 813
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

check-cast v0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreen;

invoke-interface {v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreen;->onPause()V

.line 814

invoke-interface {v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreen;->cleanUp()V

.line 815

invoke-virtual {p0, v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->removeView(Landroid/view/View;)V

.line 816
    iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

.line 818
    :cond_1d
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUnlockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

if-eqz v0, :cond_36

.line 819
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUnlockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

invoke-interface {v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreen;->onPause()V

.line 820

invoke-interface {v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreen;->cleanUp()V

.line 821

invoke-virtual {p0, v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->removeView(Landroid/view/View;)V

.line 822
    iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUnlockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

.line 824
    :cond_36
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUpdateMonitor:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;

invoke-virtual {v0, p0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;->removeCallback(Ljava/lang/Object;)V

.line 825
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mBiometricUnlock:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/BiometricSensorUnlock;

if-eqz v0, :cond_44

.line 826
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mBiometricUnlock:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/BiometricSensorUnlock;

invoke-interface {v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/BiometricSensorUnlock;->cleanUp()V

.line 828
    :cond_44
    return-void
.end method

.method createLockScreen()Landroid/view/View;
    .registers 7

.prologue
    iget-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mKeyguardScreenCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;

invoke-static {v1, v2}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/ExternalLockScreen;->getLockScreen(Landroid/content/Context;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;)Landroid/view/View;

move-result-object v0

.local v0, lockView:Landroid/view/View;
    if-eqz v0, :cond_24

const/4 v1, 0x1

:goto_b
    iput-boolean v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z

.line 1038
    iget-boolean v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z

if-nez v1, :cond_20

.line 917
    new-instance v0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockScreen;

.end local v0           #lockView:Landroid/view/View;
    iget-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mConfiguration:Landroid/content/res/Configuration;

iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockPatternUtils:Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;

iget-object v4, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUpdateMonitor:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;

iget-object v5, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mKeyguardScreenCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;

invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockScreen;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/content/res/Configuration;Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;)V

.line 923
    .restart local v0       #lockView:Landroid/view/View;
    :cond_20
    invoke-direct {p0, v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->initializeTransportControlView(Landroid/view/View;)V

.line 924
    return-object v0

:cond_24
    const/4 v1, 0x0

goto :goto_b
.end method

8. Now delete your original classes.dex file

9. Go back to command prompt and type java -jar smali-1.3.3.jar classout -o classes.dex - this should create a new classes.dex file

10. Now use 7zip again but the time take the newly created classes.dex file and copy (and replace) it back into your original android.policy.jar

11. Finally download my original lockscreen zip Here and replace the android.policy.jar in /system/framework with your new version

12. Flash the zip and reboot your phone! You should now have the Xperia Z Lockscreen!

Hope that helps - let me know if you have problems, I can try and upload screenshots if you're really stuck!

Attachments

• XperiaZLockscreenFiles.zip
    988.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xperia Z Lockscreen for CM10

The Xperia Z lockscreen is now working on CM10 on the X10!

Tested and working well with CM10 v9.4 by scritch007

screen1.png
    screen2.png

screen3.png
    screen4.png

Downloads
    For CM10 users:
    Download for CM10
    or
    Download for CM10 with Settings
    (Allows you to change the wallpaper from the settings menu)

For Slimbean Users:
    Download for Slimbean
    or
    Download for Slimbean with Settings
    (Allows you to change the wallpaper from the settings menu)

Installation
    To install, make a backup then:
    simply flash via CWM.

Bugs
    Blurry "Swipe to unlock" text
    Download This Fix (Thanks to Vasishta Reddy)

Cannot change wallpaper
    You can only use Xperia wallpapers for now (unless you edit default_wallpaper.jpg in UxpNxtLockscreen.apk) - get it in This Post

Guide
    If the above versions don't work for your phone/ROM, I've written a quick guide with all the tools you need to get this lockscreen working on your CM10 rom.
    Just check my post Here

Credits
    Major credit to emwno - they managed to integrate the lockscreen into CM10.
    Please head over to the original thread and thank them!

Uninstall
    To uninstall, just flash This in cwm (works for CM10 only)​
    Sure, I'll try to make this as simple as possible!

Guide
    1. Firstly, download and extract the attached file to a new folder.
    (Inside the folder you should have 6 files)

2. Now copy your android.policy.jar from /system/framework on your phone into the same folder

3. Use 7zip or similar to extract classes.dex from that file into the folder

4. Open command prompt (Windows key + "r", type cmd and press enter)

3. Now browse to the folder where you just extracted the files - for instance, if i made a folder called "Lockscreen" on my desktop I'd type:
    cd C:\users\ben\desktop\lockscreen\

4. Now type java -jar baksmali-1.3.3.jar -o classout/ classes.dex and press enter
    This should extract the odex file to a folder called "classout" within the folder you created

5. Open the classout folder and browse to com/android/internal/policy/impl

6. Copy both "ExtendedKeyguardScreen.smali" and "ExternalLockScreen.smali" from the attached archive to this location

7. Now open the file called LockPatternKeyguardView.smali
    There are a few changes that need to be made to this file:
    7.1 Firstly find the lines
    Code:

and add the highlighted line between them
    Code:

[COLOR="Red"].field private mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z[/COLOR]

7.2 Now scroll down and find the method that starts with
    Code:
    # virtual methods
        .registers 3

.prologue
        const/4 v1, 0x0

select from the # all the way to after the second time you see the line .end method
    (we want to replace the public_cleanUp() and createLockScreen() functions - it should be around 140 lines of code!)

7.3 Delete the selected lines and replace with the following
    Code:
    # virtual methods
        .registers 3

.prologue
        const/4 v1, 0x0

const/4 v0, 0x0

iput-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z

.line 812

if-eqz v0, :cond_1d

.line 813

.line 814

.line 815

.line 816
        iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

.line 818
        :cond_1d

if-eqz v0, :cond_36

.line 819

.line 820

.line 821

.line 822
        iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUnlockScreen:Landroid/view/View;

.line 824
        :cond_36
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUpdateMonitor:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;

invoke-virtual {v0, p0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;->removeCallback(Ljava/lang/Object;)V

.line 825

if-eqz v0, :cond_44

.line 826

invoke-interface {v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/BiometricSensorUnlock;->cleanUp()V

.line 828
        :cond_44
        return-void
    .end method

.method createLockScreen()Landroid/view/View;
        .registers 7

.prologue

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mKeyguardScreenCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;

invoke-static {v1, v2}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/ExternalLockScreen;->getLockScreen(Landroid/content/Context;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;)Landroid/view/View;

move-result-object v0

.local v0, lockView:Landroid/view/View;
        if-eqz v0, :cond_24

const/4 v1, 0x1

:goto_b
        iput-boolean v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z

.line 1038
        iget-boolean v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mIsExternallyLoadedLockScreenEnabled:Z

if-nez v1, :cond_20

.line 917
        new-instance v0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockScreen;

.end local v0           #lockView:Landroid/view/View;

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mConfiguration:Landroid/content/res/Configuration;

iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mLockPatternUtils:Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;

iget-object v4, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mUpdateMonitor:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;

iget-object v5, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->mKeyguardScreenCallback:Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;

invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockScreen;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/content/res/Configuration;Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardScreenCallback;)V

.line 923
        .restart local v0       #lockView:Landroid/view/View;
        :cond_20
        invoke-direct {p0, v0}, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->initializeTransportControlView(Landroid/view/View;)V

.line 924
        return-object v0

:cond_24
        const/4 v1, 0x0

goto :goto_b
    .end method

8. Now delete your original classes.dex file

9. Go back to command prompt and type java -jar smali-1.3.3.jar classout -o classes.dex - this should create a new classes.dex file

10. Now use 7zip again but the time take the newly created classes.dex file and copy (and replace) it back into your original android.policy.jar

11. Finally download my original lockscreen zip Here and replace the android.policy.jar in /system/framework with your new version

12. Flash the zip and reboot your phone! You should now have the Xperia Z Lockscreen!

Hope that helps - let me know if you have problems, I can try and upload screenshots if you're really stuck!
    when I select the option to change wallpaper from the new settings option you had added, I select the album app.
    After this i select my preferred wallpaper and crop it.
    Since i get promted again i select the same wallpaper and crop it to the same size.
    But, If i follow the above wallpaper nothing happens and the lockscreen wallpaper does not change.
    If someone manages to change the wallpaper please report it.

P.S. this is the same thing i did in the slimbean rom and i got the same result.

Thanks, I've uploaded a new version. Download it from here (for CM10 only) - (If this gives an error, see post below)

The main lockscreen apk has been replaced with a direct port from the Xperia Z. The "Xperia Wallpapers" app is now working, so you should be able to set the lockscreen background using it.
    I've tested it with CM10 v9.4 and it works everytime. You can See it working here (sorry for laggy recording)

Please note - I've also moved the "Xperia Z Lockscreen" settings into the "Lockscreen" option.

Can you let me know whether changing the lockscreen wallpaper works using the "Xperia Wallpapers" app?
    Lockscreen words(swipe up or down to unlock) blur layout fixed . :)