Locking 3G signal / field test for WP 8.1

Search This thread

xzork

Nov 28, 2013
Hey there, i think anybody haven't tried this on WP 8.1, so this morning i have my L720 updated to 8.1 dev preview, but there's a problem that it STILL cant open the field test function to lock the 3G signal..
In my country the 3G signal really doesn't stable at all, i've found a trick to use, but it didn't work with WP 8.1, it's only for WP 8 (with nativetoast app)..
so anybody has figured out the solution for this ? thanks..

chandrasekharp6

Apr 17, 2014
Pune
same problem

im also looking for a way to access field test. please help :(

Lumia needs field test update. or some means to lock the signal very badly. whole purpose of smartphone is getting wasted.

The place where i live Assam (india) signal swithes between E, G, H, 3G within no time mostly E. making my life terrible.

Hope some dev create an app like thing soon..

flipee

Jan 21, 2012
Lumia needs field test update. or some means to lock the signal very badly. whole purpose of smartphone is getting wasted.

The place where i live Assam (india) signal swithes between E, G, H, 3G within no time mostly E. making my life terrible.

Hope some dev create an app like thing soon..

my battery drains quickly as my continuously search for best signal to use. 3g vs LTE vs Edge and it keeps on searching most of the time.
if only we can lock it to 3G only then it would make our life easier :eek:

arersando

Apr 30, 2012
Hope someone can make this work again. Or create something taht will let us access the field test menu again on wp8.1. This is very helpful tool for me since my lte/3g signal is not stable. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: davimason

daman8331

Jun 22, 2012
For now..nobody is able to lock 3g who is having dev preview wp8.1...native toast launcher is nomore working...so just wait for some time...developers will surely make an update of native toast launcher...

Glembozt

Apr 28, 2011
Jogja
For now..nobody is able to lock 3g who is having dev preview wp8.1...native toast launcher is nomore working...so just wait for some time...developers will surely make an update of native toast launcher...

really?

I'm having L820 with WP8.1 dev preview and I able to lock 3G Only

for all, if you want able to lock 3G, flash your lumia with Vietnam's Firmware you'll get dial ##3282 or ##3282# to access field test, I captured my lumia from ProjectMyScreen and uploaded to Youtube (sorry I can't post the link here because it's my first post since I signup to XDA) try to type "Field Test Lumia 820" on youtube search bar

Last edited:

daman8331

Jun 22, 2012
really?

I'm having L820 with WP8.1 dev preview and I able to lock 3G Only

for all, if you want able to lock 3G, flash your lumia with Vietnam's Firmware you'll get dial ##3282 or ##3282# to access field test, I captured my lumia from ProjectMyScreen and uploaded to Youtube (sorry I can't post the link here because it's my first post since I signup to XDA) try to type "Field Test Lumia 820" on youtube search bar

I have lumia 1320 with indian wp8.1 dev preview...so if u knw how to make it vietnam's then make a tut or post a video for us...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope someone can make this work again. Or create something taht will let us access the field test menu again on wp8.1. This is very helpful tool for me since my lte/3g signal is not stable. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk