[Q] Ultrabeam v1.5

Search This thread

andydredlox

Feb 6, 2014
Ive just started using ultrabeam v1.5 and find it amazing,but am having the same problem with wifi other users working at first then saying its connected and nothing downloading until i reboot.
just thought i`d let you know im having this problem too.
really looking forward to v1.6, will i have to reset everything or just update OTA without resetting my data?
Thanks keep up the good work

raamishmk

Jan 24, 2014
Kanpur
Ive just started using ultrabeam v1.5 and find it amazing,but am having the same problem with wifi other users working at first then saying its connected and nothing downloading until i reboot.
really looking forward to v1.6, will i have to reset everything or just update OTA without resetting my data?
Well u can factory reset it and flash it again and check whether the problem persists.
And u can try and flash another radio version..i have 13.53.55.24H_3.35.19.25 radio version and my wifi works fine on UB revolutionary v1.5.1. :)
Likewise.. u can also check the wifi sleep policy under wifi settings to check whether its being turned off automatically to save battery..? :)
Hit thanks if It helps. :))

Reactions: shavir Afroz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well u can factory reset it and flash it again and check whether the problem persists.
    And u can try and flash another radio version..i have 13.53.55.24H_3.35.19.25 radio version and my wifi works fine on UB revolutionary v1.5.1. :)
    Likewise.. u can also check the wifi sleep policy under wifi settings to check whether its being turned off automatically to save battery..? :)
    Hit thanks if It helps. :))