[Q] Boost S3 programing question

Search This thread

MIKEY309

Jan 23, 2010
boost mobile

well i got the s3 a while ago but i still have my infuse and am gonna switch to boost with phone number on like the 2nd cause my month ends on the 3rd so i will be coming to the s3 forms soon as a member and want to learn what i can so i can also be of help but soon i will be a full member of the boost s3 :D
ive had my S3 on boost for over a year and its great.i run miui rom and love it.miui is the best thing since flashing

Reactions: Ainz_Ooal_Gown

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo
i'm gonna flash Wicked X v7.1

You're making a good choice coming to the wicked x ROM. I've been running it since day one and its perfect (IMO)

IMG_20140615_114712_zpsf390205f.jpg

Reactions: Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i'm gonna flash Wicked X v7.1

It's TW based, so you're fine to flash it before you activate. You just won't know that everything's working perfectly until you have voice/data, etc..

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
    since i haven't activated my boost s3 yet can i install a custom rom and still activate/program later?
    yes you can

sent from my GS3
    You'll probably have to go back to at least stock based to activate later, FYI, in case you're going to flash AOSP/CM.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
    well i got the s3 a while ago but i still have my infuse and am gonna switch to boost with phone number on like the 2nd cause my month ends on the 3rd so i will be coming to the s3 forms soon as a member and want to learn what i can so i can also be of help but soon i will be a full member of the boost s3 :D
    boost mobile

ive had my S3 on boost for over a year and its great.i run miui rom and love it.miui is the best thing since flashing