USB flap lost Xperia ZR

Search This thread

Anuj Mahajan

Aug 19, 2013
Help..I have misplaced my USB cover flap somehow..Apparently it broke and fell somewhere..I cant't seem to find the same for Xperia ZR C5502 anywhere online..Sony service centre said that the flap is no longer being made available to them..If anyone can please help me find online..I will be highly obliged..Please help

sourabhp

Jan 29, 2013
Help..I have misplaced my USB cover flap somehow..Apparently it broke and fell somewhere..I cant't seem to find the same for Xperia ZR C5502 anywhere online..Sony service centre said that the flap is no longer being made available to them..If anyone can please help me find online..I will be highly obliged..Please help

keep hitting google. somewhere you will find it. but i dont think flap is sold separately. you will have to buy whole body :confused:

anthonythangaraj

May 16, 2012
Chennai
www.anthony.co.in

I too lost the flap in my Xperia ZR. As in warranty they have replace it with new mobile.

kingraj1987

Jan 23, 2013
Mumbai
If you mobile is under service warranty.... Replace it in sony's authorised service center.

I did it recently, hence sharing my personal experience.

You only have to keep ur mobile with them for few days ti replace damaged piece

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app

amitgudwill

Nov 25, 2015
I too lost the flap in my Xperia ZR. As in warranty they have replace it with new mobile.

Waao dude, u are so lucky!!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Have u ever bought the back cover of xzr, is it as gud as the original one. I saw a few on ebay but I doubt that it may fail to keep my device water resistant.