Search This thread

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
It comes with the stock d2att kernel, I found out earlier while we were getting things debugged that my Sammy one works too and gets better battery life the my AOSP one. Last night, I had it idle with everything on including gps, and lost NOT even 1 % :D

Lies! ;) didn't take you guys long to pump this beast out, great work!

Sent from the Nodes of Ranvier

Reactions: ktoonsez

Tenkie

Oct 18, 2011
From the s2 to the s3... Looking forward to flashing your guys' winning combo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

jaxf250

Dec 11, 2004
FL
43bec09f-000c-e8da.jpg

Just. Awesome. Will show my thanks this next payday... woot!

Edit: sweet Jesus this thing boots so friggin fast now! WOW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Last edited:

Dommage

May 13, 2012
Montreal
Please stop overloading goo.im LOLLL can't even download the link, busy busy. everyone want this rom :)

Thanks for your hard works !

F1reEng1neRed

Feb 17, 2011
Honolulu, HI
I did a speed test and only got 5mbs, I usually get 16-18 so I dont think its working at all or properly.

One thing I noticed is that is doesn't have the ATT PTA APN. It's got the old wap.cingular.

APN that came stock is:

Name: AT&T PTA
APN: pta
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
User Name: Not Set
Password: Not Set
Server: Not Set
MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS Port: 80
MMC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication Type: None
APN Type: default,mms,supl
APN protocol: IPv4
Enable/disable APN: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27789771&postcount=2

I'm entering it in now to see if it works. Someone in an LTE area, please enter this in and see if you get LTE speeds. Thanks!

EDIT: APN works, but I can't confirm LTE speeds as I'm not in an LTE market.

Last edited:

manny05

Feb 21, 2011
I did a speed test and only got 5mbs, I usually get 16-18 so I dont think its working at all or properly.

Dam... I have lte everywhere I go. I practically fell in love with it. Faster than wifi. It's crazy fast. I might wait until you guys fix it. (who am I kidding though as soon as I get out of work I'm flashing it :D

sent from my GALAXY SIII

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB