Google Services Framework Error

Search This thread

sbt811

Jan 17, 2014
im having a problem with my Google Services Framework which it says "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." on my adroid. and my application for Messaging is crashed too. Can anyone help me with this? thanks

I'm using Aurora 4.0.6 btw,.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
im having a problem with my Google Services Framework which it says "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." on my adroid. and my application for Messaging is crashed too. Can anyone help me with this? thanks

you can try clearing data for the following apps by going to phone settings applications manage applications click all and click each app and clicking clear data

google play services
google play store
google services framework

if you dont have all three or the problem remains try flashing gapps for gb (iv posted it loads so you should be able to search for it)
you will need to wipe data though in order to flash it without bootlooping so backup app data first

oh and just so you know - that rom isnt actually ics dispite what google says lol - if the rom itself has bugs flash stock rom via odin

Last edited:
Reactions: sbt811

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you can try clearing data for the following apps by going to phone settings applications manage applications click all and click each app and clicking clear data

google play services
    google play store
    google services framework

if you dont have all three or the problem remains try flashing gapps for gb (iv posted it loads so you should be able to search for it)
    you will need to wipe data though in order to flash it without bootlooping so backup app data first

oh and just so you know - that rom isnt actually ics dispite what google says lol - if the rom itself has bugs flash stock rom via odin