Nexus 4 can Mount&Blade too!

Search This thread

midnight911

Jun 1, 2012
Hell
As you now, Mount&Blade Warband is limited to Tegra 4 only (Tegra Shield), but with help of GLTools we can open it on Nexus 4. Even when we start the game we can't do almost anything without hardware buttons. While using GameKeyboard I was able to play with onscreen buttons.

Here's what I've done:
GLTools - fake CPU/GPU from template Tegra 4 for Warband (1st screen)
View attachment 2685752
GameKeyboard - Choose Touchscreen->gamepad and check joystick mode option (2nd & 3rd screen)
View attachment 2685751View attachment 2685753
Start M&B with onscreen buttons - if everything set up correctly you shouldn't have any problem with analog sticks.

Last edited:

THEBANDIT420

Aug 19, 2013
This is awesome love this game. Do you think it would be possible to play using a ps3 controller?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jul 29, 2013
I seem to get very blurry text, and black/no textures, any idea how to fix this?
Edit: Nvm, just need to make sure gltools installs the texture plugin correctly.

As a second question, any tips on making the game have better fps?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you now, Mount&Blade Warband is limited to Tegra 4 only (Tegra Shield), but with help of GLTools we can open it on Nexus 4. Even when we start the game we can't do almost anything without hardware buttons. While using GameKeyboard I was able to play with onscreen buttons.

Here's what I've done:
    GLTools - fake CPU/GPU from template Tegra 4 for Warband (1st screen)
    View attachment 2685752
    GameKeyboard - Choose Touchscreen->gamepad and check joystick mode option (2nd & 3rd screen)
    View attachment 2685751View attachment 2685753
    Start M&B with onscreen buttons - if everything set up correctly you shouldn't have any problem with analog sticks.