Xperia z1 touch screen calibration app

Search This thread

brapicoco

May 29, 2011
Is there an app that can calibrate the xperia Z1 touchscreen since it's really like HELL! this issue is not addressed in the Sony Forums and many people from there have turned a blind eye on this pressing issue.

My concern is that is there a third party app that can calibrate our Z1 touch screen? Much like with xperia tipo, I have stumbled upon that thread and tried installing the TouchFW apk something like that but failed to do so since my phone says app not installed.

Most people with xperia Tipo have the same problem the same as the z1 touch screen problem that fails to register touch and with that screen calibration app their problem was solved.

I really hope that people here might have a solution for this one since it can really help a lot of z1 owners out there.

Thank you very much.

brapicoco

May 29, 2011
Is there an app that can calibrate the xperia Z1 touchscreen since it's really like HELL! this issue is not addressed in the Sony Forums and many people from there have turned a blind eye on this pressing issue.

My concern is that is there a third party app that can calibrate our Z1 touch screen? Much like with xperia tipo, I have stumbled upon that thread and tried installing the TouchFW apk something like that but failed to do so since my phone says app not installed.

Most people with xperia Tipo have the same problem the same as the z1 touch screen problem that fails to register touch and with that screen calibration app their problem was solved.

I really hope that people here might have a solution for this one since it can really help a lot of z1 owners out there.

Thank you very much.

Still got no reply from this thread....

skandats

Jun 16, 2013
Bangalore
The touchscreen issue was happening in my phone after playing Nova 3 for a while. After some days I found out that, just wiping the screen with a clean cloth solves the problem. I used to pause the game, just a single wipe on the screen with a cloth will do it just fine.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
The touchscreen issue was happening in my phone after playing Nova 3 for a while. After some days I found out that, just wiping the screen with a clean cloth solves the problem. I used to pause the game, just a single wipe on the screen with a cloth will do it just fine.

You saying this all over XDA but actually this is not a solution for a touch screen issue.