[ENABLER][G900][05/06][KK/LP] S5 Enabler v1.61

Search This thread

Hearten S

Jun 14, 2014
Welcome to S5 Enabler (by Hearten S. [dEAdHeart])introduction page!

* 1. What is S5 Enabler? *
Enabler for Galaxy S5 is a simple file which can make your device (Korean models only) bootable with most of Touchwiz custom ROMs which are compatible with Samsung kernel. You can do these processes by flashing a boot file via Odin and copying some files to your device, but this Enabler was made for some people who can’t use their PCs or who have some problems with running Odin.

* 2. Caution! *
If you don’t know what is Philz (or CWM, TWRP), Knox Warranty Void, rooting, and custom ROMs, click or tap ‘Go Back’. Installing a custom recovery to install this file will make your Knox Warranty Void from 0x0 to 0x1 and get some limitations with A/S, also you can't use my KNOX any more. At your own risk!

Even if your device bricks (not booting), or your device doesn't work well, I am not responsible for it. Even though, the files were tested by my device, but your device can get bricked. Therefore, I prefer you to use this only when you do a nandroid backup before flashing ROMs or you're able to debrick your phone.

* 3. How to install *
- Download ROMs, MODs (only when you have), and Enabler.
- Enter (custom) recovery mode. If you have 4 way reboot mod in your previous ROM, you can tap Reboot - Reboot to recovery. Otherwise, you can turn off your device and press Volume Up + Home + Power for 3 seconds to enter.
- Do a factory reset. (This isn't essential.)
- Install a custom ROM. (You can install some other mods such as WALKMAN, Patch, etc.)
- Install Enabler.
- Reboot your phone.
- Enjoy!

* 4. Simple Q&A *
Q : What things don’t work?
A : T-DMB, and Mobile T-money (Mobile Cashbee) using NFC won’t work.
Q : I think there was support for LG U+ devices... but I can't find it. Where is it?
A : There was Enabler for LG U+ until 1.21, but since it has plenty of bugs such as Wi-Fi, BT, and Mobile Network don't work at all. Fixing these things aren't possible to me. Therefore, I decided to stop supporting LG U+ devices.
Q : I'm using SM-G900K (Galaxy S5 KT). I want to flash KitKat custom ROMs, but why there is only Lollipop version?
A : Since I am not using SM-G900K but SM-G900S, I can't export some files. When someone sends me files that I need, I'll be able to support it.

* 5. Update Log *
- 1.61L (for Lollipop)
Deleted Model Changer for a while
Bugfixes
Added ProgressBar

- 1.60L (for Lollipop)
By Applying CSC, you can now use T phone, Lots of Keyboard Layouts, a KR/US button in Stock Keyboard
Bugfixes

- 1.50L (for Lollipop)
Based on latest Lollipop boot images (OA1, OB1)
Applied latest Lollipop files (OA1, OB1)
Deleted most of timers

- 1.70L (for Lollipop)
Based on a latest firmware (OD3)
Add Device Status Checker
Add AdminMenu
Enable Carrier Market
and more..!

* 6. Special thanks to *
Convinced Experimenting Spirit [투철한 실험정신] on NAVER (SM-G900K Lollipop file provided)

* 7. Download *
G900S 1.61L (DOWNLOAD NOW)
G900K 1.61L [not tested] (DOWNLOAD NOW)

Last edited:

homer285

Jun 4, 2006
I think thread is necessary, eventhough it has been discussed. Also it is not bricked(correct me if Im wrong)just not booting due to incorrect Boot.img, which brings me to the next important subject with these Korean S5's, is it possible use custom Kernels?

Last edited:

Hearten S

Jun 14, 2014
I think thread is necessary, eventhough it has been discussed. Also it is not bricked(correct me if Im wrong)just not booting due to incorrect Boot.img, which brings me to the next important subject with these Korean S5's, is it possible use custom Kernels?
You can use custom roms like Aliance, I say this is first initital version. I will make more better, better quality in future.

나의 SM-G900S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

hellboy13

Jun 28, 2009
G900S/K/L (Korea Model) ROM Enabler
If you flash a custom rom to korea model, it bricks and says "Can not do a normal boot." This Enabler will fix it.​

If you have some problem, email me. (hearten38@gmail.com)
And, Please, don't upload this file in other communities, or cafe. (Link is ok..:))

Thank you

hellboy13

Jun 28, 2009
G900s Enabler Not Helping

G900S/K/L (Korea Model) ROM Enabler
If you flash a custom rom to korea model, it bricks and says "Can not do a normal boot." This Enabler will fix it.​

If you have some problem, email me. (hearten38@gmail.com)
And, Please, don't upload this file in other communities, or cafe. (Link is ok..:))

Hi I actually wanted to flash the alliance s5 rom. But the problem is I am on xtrolite rom. This makes my g900s show up as a g900f. And after flashing alliance I try to flash the enabler, it aborts.

Any solution ? Have the g900s 32gb.

Thanks

Hearten S

Jun 14, 2014
Hi I actually wanted to flash the alliance s5 rom. But the problem is I am on xtrolite rom. This makes my g900s show up as a g900f. And after flashing alliance I try to flash the enabler, it aborts.

Any solution ? Have the g900s 32gb.

Thanks
Hmm.. I made some checker. It checks if you are Korea model. As a result, It might be stopped. Did you flash enabler after rebooting?

Hearten S

Jun 14, 2014
No flashed the enabler just after flashing the rom. Can't u remove the checker bit. I am really sure I have a g900s.
Hmm.. I am creating Enabler v1.25 these days. I will try to remove the checker. And also I am creating v1.3 Aroma. If you have any bugs, just tell me or e-mail.

aamir2day

May 19, 2013
Mumbai
anybody tried alliance rom through this enabler?? getting my s5 g900s in a week and m very excited after knowing abt this enabler... hope it works.

nutttr

Oct 7, 2008
Any chance of a similar thing being possible for the G906S/K/L ROMs? Or are they completely different?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

u1988

Dec 22, 2011
Any chance of a similar thing being possible for the G906S/K/L ROMs? Or are they completely different?
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

@HolicHeart
Any chance for G906S and G906K?
This fix here enable my to flash any coustum rom base of any 900F ?
I need to intall kernal+bootloder of 906S/906K back for the rom to work, right?

skullverine

Jan 31, 2011
It does not work on Alliance ROM

I'm on a G-900L but when I flashed this on CWM after installing Alliance ROM, there is an error :

"This enabler is for only kltelgt devide;
this device is a "".
E: Error in/storage/extSdCard/G900l_ROM_ENABLER_1.2_NE8_LITE.zip
(Status 7)

Installation aborted."

I'm not sure whether this has to do specifically with Alliance ROM, or it just doesn't work in general.

Last edited:

Hearten S

Jun 14, 2014
It does not work on Alliance ROM

I'm on a G-900L but when I flashed this on CWM after installing Alliance ROM, there is an error :

"This enabler is for only kltelgt devide;
this device is a "".
E: Error in/storage/extSdCard/G900l_ROM_ENABLER_1.2_NE8_LITE.zip
(Status 7)

Installation aborted."

I'm not sure whether this has to do specifically with Alliance ROM, or it just doesn't work in general.
I am making update 1.3... sorry for lateness

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to S5 Enabler (by Hearten S. [dEAdHeart])introduction page!

* 1. What is S5 Enabler? *
    Enabler for Galaxy S5 is a simple file which can make your device (Korean models only) bootable with most of Touchwiz custom ROMs which are compatible with Samsung kernel. You can do these processes by flashing a boot file via Odin and copying some files to your device, but this Enabler was made for some people who can’t use their PCs or who have some problems with running Odin.

* 2. Caution! *
    If you don’t know what is Philz (or CWM, TWRP), Knox Warranty Void, rooting, and custom ROMs, click or tap ‘Go Back’. Installing a custom recovery to install this file will make your Knox Warranty Void from 0x0 to 0x1 and get some limitations with A/S, also you can't use my KNOX any more. At your own risk!

Even if your device bricks (not booting), or your device doesn't work well, I am not responsible for it. Even though, the files were tested by my device, but your device can get bricked. Therefore, I prefer you to use this only when you do a nandroid backup before flashing ROMs or you're able to debrick your phone.

* 3. How to install *
    - Download ROMs, MODs (only when you have), and Enabler.
    - Enter (custom) recovery mode. If you have 4 way reboot mod in your previous ROM, you can tap Reboot - Reboot to recovery. Otherwise, you can turn off your device and press Volume Up + Home + Power for 3 seconds to enter.
    - Do a factory reset. (This isn't essential.)
    - Install a custom ROM. (You can install some other mods such as WALKMAN, Patch, etc.)
    - Install Enabler.
    - Reboot your phone.
    - Enjoy!

* 4. Simple Q&A *
    Q : What things don’t work?
    A : T-DMB, and Mobile T-money (Mobile Cashbee) using NFC won’t work.
    Q : I think there was support for LG U+ devices... but I can't find it. Where is it?
    A : There was Enabler for LG U+ until 1.21, but since it has plenty of bugs such as Wi-Fi, BT, and Mobile Network don't work at all. Fixing these things aren't possible to me. Therefore, I decided to stop supporting LG U+ devices.
    Q : I'm using SM-G900K (Galaxy S5 KT). I want to flash KitKat custom ROMs, but why there is only Lollipop version?
    A : Since I am not using SM-G900K but SM-G900S, I can't export some files. When someone sends me files that I need, I'll be able to support it.

* 5. Update Log *
    - 1.61L (for Lollipop)
    Deleted Model Changer for a while
    Bugfixes
    Added ProgressBar

- 1.60L (for Lollipop)
    By Applying CSC, you can now use T phone, Lots of Keyboard Layouts, a KR/US button in Stock Keyboard
    Bugfixes

- 1.50L (for Lollipop)
    Based on latest Lollipop boot images (OA1, OB1)
    Applied latest Lollipop files (OA1, OB1)
    Deleted most of timers

- 1.70L (for Lollipop)
    Based on a latest firmware (OD3)
    Add Device Status Checker
    Add AdminMenu
    Enable Carrier Market
    and more..!

* 6. Special thanks to *
    Convinced Experimenting Spirit [투철한 실험정신] on NAVER (SM-G900K Lollipop file provided)

* 7. Download *
    G900S 1.61L (DOWNLOAD NOW)
    G900K 1.61L [not tested] (DOWNLOAD NOW)
    You can use custom roms like Aliance, I say this is first initital version. I will make more better, better quality in future.

나의 SM-G900S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Updated to 1.30

Updated to 1.30!!
    Many features updated.
    Does this work on 900k
    any one test??
    i can be tester
    Link not working. Pls upload other site.