[ICON_PACK] The DROID Collection_v1.0

Search This thread

manup456

Dec 10, 2008
Danbury
www.creativeminds.graphics
TheDroidSig1.png

This is my pack of android icons I have been working on for a week or so,I offer this for free and the version contains 105 icons and will grow a lot over time. I will also have a market version in a few days that will be a donate version with about 30 more that will be updated a lot more than this free version also I will take request for app icons you may want.

DroidsPromo1.png

HOW TO USE: Unzip and put the folder on root of S.D and use bettercut to apply.

Last edited:

Roxy

Apr 5, 2010
Orange County, California
Omg I love these icons! <3 They all look so cute ~ I'm definitely going to buy the market version. :)

Btw, could I request an icon for tapatalk & farm frenzy ( or anything that looks farm-ish ) if possible ^^? Thank you very much! <3

icto2b.jpg

mgorman

Aug 18, 2009
Ypsilanti
Never mind.

I would like to see icons for Gdocs, Gmote, Google Shopper, Quickboot and gesture search.

Thanks

Last edited:

awdlexusis

Oct 12, 2009
colorado
love this... my requests would be metamorph,n1torch,advanced task manager,my coupons,cm updater,direct tv,my backup pro,quickboot,sufbs..thanks a ton looking forward to the donate version...

Last edited:

graveghoul

Apr 14, 2009
Harlingen
www.facebook.com
Icons for the following would rock my socks!:
  • Advanced Task Killer
  • Astro File Manager
  • Cache Mate
  • CM Updater
  • Myspace
  • MetaMorph
  • "Flixter" Movies
  • N1 Torch
  • SetCPU
  • Tweetcaster (Although the guy with the bird is adorable)
  • Voice Search
  • Yellowbook
  • And Wobble (lol an Android with boobs would be funny)

mgorman

Aug 18, 2009
Ypsilanti
This only changes the shortcuts right? Is there an easy way to change the app drawer icons as well? Also, these icons are smaller then the stock icons for some reason so everyhthing looks tiny.

redmongoose

Jan 16, 2010
These icons are fantastic, thanks so much.

I have a problem though. I have installed better cut and have tried to change a couple of my icons. Whenever I have changed one (either pick or crop), in the preview it looks fine but when I go to the home page the new icon is missing part of the right hand side of the image. The Androids all seem to be missing the arm on the right (as you look at them). Any ideas?

Many Thanks

mgorman

Aug 18, 2009
Ypsilanti
These icons are fantastic, thanks so much.

I have a problem though. I have installed better cut and have tried to change a couple of my icons. Whenever I have changed one (either pick or crop), in the preview it looks fine but when I go to the home page the new icon is missing part of the right hand side of the image. The Androids all seem to be missing the arm on the right (as you look at them). Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Try using HelixLauncher2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TheDroidSig1.png

This is my pack of android icons I have been working on for a week or so,I offer this for free and the version contains 105 icons and will grow a lot over time. I will also have a market version in a few days that will be a donate version with about 30 more that will be updated a lot more than this free version also I will take request for app icons you may want.

DroidsPromo1.png

HOW TO USE: Unzip and put the folder on root of S.D and use bettercut to apply.

Hey guys I hope u want these one, i 've never see this thread before ...

Maybe i can help u!!!

Manup's Droid Icons
    HERE U ARE : http://www.multiupload.com/03EM04GWPO
    bump, so do you have the original .psd files? have not hard from you since you send me that private message.

thanks
    Droid Pack

Here's some of 'em, if I can make this work, lol.

View attachment Droids.zip