Search This thread

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
:angel:" I realized, wow,,, you guys love off-topic posting.
So I think we deserve an off-topic thread...

Before posting, know this:

1. NO FLAMING.
2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.
If not, this thread will be closed like the other ones and there won't be any threads where you can post off-topic stuff.
enjoy :D :)

"nexus offtopic thread in disguise :p "

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

Jul 5, 2012
Lubbock, Texas
I was gonna get the nexus 4, but those onscreen buttons just aren't my thing. This device is awesome. Virgin's 4g isn't too shabby either.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

Tehwafflez

Oct 27, 2012
Omaha
I was gonna get the nexus 4, but those onscreen buttons just aren't my thing. This device is awesome. Virgin's 4g isn't too shabby either.

Your Lucky you have sprint 4g, I only have verizon and at &t 4g in Nebraska. Kinda sucks actually. You'd think they would get those towers upgraded faster :/

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
Well, sorry to say I'm leaving you guys. I upgraded upgraded to a galaxy s2 today. :)

Use the HoV as a media player. Thats what I use it has :)

Gs2 is a great phone I was almost going to get it but I figured the gs3 had a bigger resale value.

sent from my Samsung Gangster S III on the T-Mobile network

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
Do a lot of people use credit cards in India? In USA we are a slave to credit. How else do poor people like myself afford a $500 phone lol... Seriously its messed up

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
It's like that here if you buy it on contract. The phone is more expensive if you buy it off contract, but then you can switch whenever.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 4G.

Not too mention a cheaper rate usually. T-Mobile value plan us the exception provided you buy the phone out right or bring your own

Aashuk Mehta

Sep 4, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi Note 10
It's like that here if you buy it on contract. The phone is more expensive if you buy it off contract, but then you can switch whenever.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 4G.

Dude you all can switch phones on the same carrier and you also get it cheap

There is no carrier that give us phones on contract which is cheap here in India so we have to buy unlocked gsm versions which are expensive plus we don't have Google services if we had it I would have definitely opted for a galaxy nexus or nexus 4 instead of the one v and the worst part is Samsung and lg don't release nexuses in India we do have the nexus 7 but it is priced double

I'm pissed of no play music, books, magazines, voice, street view, field trip,or any Google service in India

Google must realize that India and China the most populated countries are the biggest markets for Google services.

please press thanks if I helped you

sohamssd

Jul 4, 2012
Rochester
the worst part is Samsung and lg don't release nexuses in India we do have the nexus 7 but it is priced double

I'm pissed of no play music, books, magazines, voice, street view, field trip,or any Google service in India.

Couldn't agree with you more no Google services is india:banghead::banghead:

4g is a three year old technology but it is coming now slowly in India. At present only three cities have it:(

I just hope when I grow up I don't have to settle in India.

ThePresence

May 24, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro

4g is a three year old technology but it is coming now slowly in India. At present only three cities have it:(

Ya you're right even 3g is not launched everywhere......most of the people hand to use 2g......so bad...:banghead:

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium

nikufellow

May 14, 2012
simcity

Lol
Name 3 developing nations having 4g in at least 3 cities :confused:
It ain't india's fault- those developed countries with less than one fourth our population can spent their income on luxuries not us ! We should appreciate what we have .

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Ya you're right even 3g is not launched everywhere......most of the people hand to use 2g......so bad...:banghead:

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium

And how many even know the difference between 2g and 3g or how to use even edge :confused: ignorance starts at grass root level here :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts