What is this exactly?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389617413721.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389617413721.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2,194

akmsr

Dec 4, 2013
DeLand, Florida
Is it possible that I used over a gig of data when I tethered my N7 and surfed the web for 2 hours?

that sounds fantastic. but there are couple of things to consider.
hi-def video/audio streaming on N7
that particular date, you had to adjust the graph manually to select it. its not very precise like starts at midnight-ends at 11.59 PM etc.
if you tether your other computers and they stream (online gaming)
i hope you have your hotspot password protected so no ones leeching off your connection.

for example i sometimes watch youtube videos on my laptop. last night i was watching this documentary at 720p. it was 1.3GB in size :p

Reactions: PhilipTD

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
that particular date, you had to adjust the graph manually to select it. its not very precise like starts at midnight-ends at 11.59 PM etc.
i hope you have your hotspot password protected so no ones leeching off your connection.

for example i sometimes watch youtube videos on my laptop. last night i was watching this documentary at 720p. it was 1.3GB in size :p
Now that I think about it, I did watch an hour-long episode of a show on Netflix. Must be it. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is this exactly?

thats the amount of data passed through to your tethered devices.
    Is it possible that I used over a gig of data when I tethered my N7 and surfed the web for 2 hours?