Search This thread

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
just flashed the latest no-tsm to tweakstock and it worked fine :)
But how is the notification bar when I flashed red charged remix the notification bar didn't have all the options as tweakstock
Incorrect. It may appear to be working fine, but you've mixed and matched things from Infinity with Tweak. Something, may in the background, is not running optimally.

Do not flash themes made for one ROM to a non supported ROM.

It may seem like it works but functionality from tweakstock such as the extended quickpanel toggles and other things will not work. You are basically creating a hybrid rom where it is part tweakstock and part infinity. You never want to do this as things may not work well with each other and cause issues. Just wait for my release of MNMLTweak :p.

On that note I will be releasing MNMLTweak soon (as in very soon) and will start a new thread. I will also be abandoning MNML for Infinity (for now) as I have moved on to TweakStock and honestly don't have the time to be maintaining both. Sorry guys.

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
No need to apologize. 1. Your work is sick and 2. Imnuts is working on ICS anyway. Also, as I'm about to move to Tweak, im pumped you're using it since you'll see any issues, etc with MNMLTweak for yourself.

Thanks. Yeah I had to flash TweakStock to make sure my smali edits wouldn't screw up anything and make sure everything was working properly. Once I finished MNMLTweak I really liked the end result and decided to stick with TweakStock. TweakStock is a great rom btw :D.

P.S. Just a heads up for the future: Once ICS gets to the point where it can be a DD, I will probably stop doing MNML. I absolutely can't stand TouchWiz and will jump on the AOSP train as soon as it's possible. Seriously, once you go AOSP is hard to go back.

KarateExplosion6

Jun 21, 2010
New Jersey
Thanks. Yeah I had to flash TweakStock to make sure my smali edits wouldn't screw up anything and make sure everything was working properly. Once I finished MNMLTweak I really liked the end result and decided to stick with TweakStock. TweakStock is a great rom btw :D.

P.S. Just a heads up for the future: Once ICS gets to the point where it can be a DD, I will probably stop doing MNML. I absolutely can't stand TouchWiz and will jump on the AOSP train as soon as it's possible. Seriously, once you go AOSP is hard to go back.

The ICS UI isnt awful and, If we have support for Theme engine, at least there will have options. I think CM9 is a few months away though, we'll see.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good luck charge users...
    Just wanted to throw a big thank you out there for the theme. I have been away from the forums for awhile and i was so happy to see this when I got all caught up...

Glad you like it.

Any way this can be ported to TweakStock?
    +1

I'd like to see this too. I've been wanting to give TweakStock a spin but I love my minimal theme too much!
    +1 on the fence between infinity and tweakstock. Only because of this theme

Once TweakStock is updated I will port MNML to it since it seems an update is imminent. I don't want to port it over then have to redo my work a few days later once TweakStock is updated, lol. Keep in mind, however, that Infinity1211 w/o TSM is still treating me ridiculously good so I don't think I will be testing the Tweakstock version of MNML myself. You all will be my testers once I release it.

P.S. On another note, it seems I had not themed the landscape images in the twclock I had linked to in the second post. I have now themed those images and the link in the second post has been updated. Re-download and flash if the poop brown images in landscape mode were bothering you.
    Don't know if you saw my pm...link works :) I was flashing over TSM version by mistake.

Great job on the theme!
    Using InfinitelyMNML now and it's ridiculously sick. If you're running Infinity, you need to check this out.
    I have moved on to TweakStock and honestly don't have the time to be maintaining both. Sorry guys.

No need to apologize. 1. Your work is sick and 2. Imnuts is working on ICS anyway. Also, as I'm about to move to Tweak, im pumped you're using it since you'll see any issues, etc with MNMLTweak for yourself.