[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

knyque

Jul 30, 2007
I have a serious issue with this ROM that I don't think anyone has addressed yet, and I'm quite shocked.

This ROM is causing me to lose so much time from work because I can't stop fiddling with it, and going here to see updates and discussions that are going on about it. My marriage is also taking a hit, and I'm not sleeping well, and it's all because of the great job that Alias, the AOKP team and the CM team are doing in getting us this fantastic ROM. I think if they were to do a poorer job, my life would get straightened out.

Alias, think of the Epic widows!

Ok, JK. Seriously, this is a really great ROM!

Reactions: Alias8818 and mjben

lmsomb

May 2, 2010
Union City
I have a serious issue with this ROM that I don't think anyone has addressed yet, and I'm quite shocked.

This ROM is causing me to lose so much time from work because I can't stop fiddling with it, and going here to see updates and discussions that are going on about it. My marriage is also taking a hit, and I'm not sleeping well, and it's all because of the great job that Alias, the AOKP team and the CM team are doing in getting us this fantastic ROM. I think if they were to do a poorer job, my life would get straightened out.

Alias, think of the Epic widows!

Ok, JK. Seriously, this is a really great ROM!

I don't think your issue will be resolved!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
this rom has so many great options!

is it normal to not be able to make phone calls with dpi 160?

I read by searching that many ppl are using dpi 190, but nobody mentions how to do this... I only have 3 options for lcd density in rom options. a link to a tutorial or something would be appreciated.

Download sgs tools use the prop editor to change the screen density to 190 i dont recommend anything lower than 200 too just seems optimal for me its smooth and crisp hd wallpapers look excellent and the screen feels spacious

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
Download sgs tools use the prop editor to change the screen density to 190 i dont recommend anything lower than 200 too just seems optimal for me its smooth and crisp hd wallpapers look excellent and the screen feels spacious

You know if you go to Settings > Rom Control > General UI, there is an option to change the screen density.

sonarchist

Mar 27, 2011
Washington, DC
........growing fonder of the AOKP Epic4G blogspot: cool repository of newest DL's (md5sums), current information, pix + fun wotnot..........great job alias!..........also down for testing w/ 4g toggle stuff (whenever, lo-priority, 4gwidget works fine 4 me).........b35.1 swimming along just fine here, theme engine warming up pretty quickly too :D

Reactions: Alias8818

Schnadam

Jan 22, 2011
What's the difference between this and milestone? Which one is more stable v battery life etc.

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA
Ok.....I must be an idiot with this ROM.......how do you change the number desktops please?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

I believe this is how it is by default. But.....
Tap the home button . You should get this screen.

187d3678-0d2e-9e9e.jpg

Then if you want to add a screen hit the + in the upper right hand corner. If you want to delete a screen long press it and you'll see a X in the upper center. Simply drag to the X.

187d3678-0d87-6944.jpg

EDIT: gezz my screenshots look a hell of a lot better on my phone vs. my monitor lol.
Epic Ice Cream Sandwich

Last edited:

sonarchist

Mar 27, 2011
Washington, DC
my auto roam won't stick on 35.1. I set it, backed out, and when I go back in to check, its back on home only. Anyone else?

As I understand it: data roaming = chkd + data = chkd.........is all you need for autoroaming...........the system automatically resets CDMA back to 'home' by default............Q: does your data completely stop when you should be roaming? (Will check mine later when I leave this area.)

..........sent from today's android 4.0.4

Last edited:
Reactions: djjroc007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts