cm10.1 nightly built

Search This thread

Ouroboross

Mar 18, 2011
Santa Clara
HDR Memory Issue

Hey guys,

I tried the HRD feature w/ the camera, but running into memory issue:
The camera app would close w/O message and restarts the launcher.

Anyone else have this problem w/ Note 1?

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
I want sure what hrd stood for not what it was. It seemed like burst taking several shots in a row. What's the deal? What SHOULD it do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

GRIM.657

Jan 25, 2008
Austin TX
Does anyone on this nightly use Swype? If so, does it still take ~5 minutes (!!!) for Swype to load after a reboot/crash? Because this is the one thing I can't stand about CM10, it's driving me crazy.

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
I have no prob with Swype loading after reboot .

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
For the first time after about 100 nightly I have flickering. I've forgotten, since I never needed it, the one or two quick fixes that seem to usually work. Anyone?

mpgrimes

Jun 7, 2010
Lethbridge
For the first time after about 100 nightly I have flickering. I've forgotten, since I never needed it, the one or two quick fixes that seem to usually work. Anyone?

I have flickering on 21 as well. Never before. And blue tooth works fine for me except tethering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
I have flickering on 21 as well. Never before. And blue tooth works fine for me except tethering.

Cool to hear BT is stable again, it was stable like around 2/15. But these are nightlies and this version is only a few weeks old, so I'm not complaining. :)

I'll be watching for BT tethering to work. Although I might try 10.1 again this weekend if BT is working, OpenGarden was working okay for me, and I could always Wifi tether too now. :D

happy2000hk

Jan 7, 2013

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Turning off auto brightness seem to resolve the flicker issue for me. Could live with this until the next nightlies...

Top Liked Posts