HTC Legend dump booting on Hero

Search This thread

BlueHawk

Aug 17, 2009
Toronto
Or follow his tweets (benocharm). Currently, he's trying to fix mic and headphone issues as well as WiFi. He flirted for a while with a newer build, but apparently it is slower so he reverted.

nysos

Oct 2, 2009
Why not upload the Legend dump somewhere? There's plenty of modders here who can't wait to get their hands on this dump. The wifi issue would probably have been fixed by now..

mobby0411

May 1, 2009
UK
For me great if he can get it going but there are no real differences or advantages excep friends stream and "word search" feature ? im personally looking for a stable non sense rom that has working live wallpapers but just cant seem to find one any advice anyone ?

also he had a working earlier dump of the legend rom fully working then as he was about to release that one got a newer leak and now cant fix the wifi maybe he should just let people play with the older dump that he had working ?

kwiksand

Aug 10, 2009
This is simple guys, I'd recommend at least follow @benocharm's twitter if your interested. There's a few things at play here:
- The build is watermarked (he/they can't release it without giving away the identity of the leak-er)
- He's working on it with a group of others already
- I'm sure he does want to be the first to release a working Legend build, bragging rights and all that.

akirainblack

Nov 12, 2004
This is simple guys, I'd recommend at least follow @benocharm's twitter if your interested. There's a few things at play here:
- The build is watermarked (he/they can't release it without giving away the identity of the leak-er)
- He's working on it with a group of others already
- I'm sure he does want to be the first to release a working Legend build, bragging rights and all that.

Yeah, but if you're the only one with access to it then it removes bragging rights as you've had no competition. Nevertheless it is good news.
If the first in your list is correct then it's because he's trying to protect the identity of the leak.

mobby0411

May 1, 2009
UK
also available in torrent form (not my link) hxxp://88.198.67.57/BeHero-v1.3-signed.torrent

issues with phone not powering off needs a bit more work :rolleyes: