[Q] Samsung keyboard autocorrect not working

Search This thread

hddr3

Oct 20, 2013
I installed wanam xposed and now my keyboard doesn't have any autocorrect. Not sure why, I uninstalled wanam and still doesn't work. I do not have a backup [im stupid...]
If anyone knows a fix to this without me having to reset my phone thank you. BTW I am on stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T

blckout99

Mar 1, 2007
I installed wanam xposed and now my keyboard doesn't have any autocorrect. Not sure why, I uninstalled wanam and still doesn't work. I do not have a backup [im stupid...]
If anyone knows a fix to this without me having to reset my phone thank you. BTW I am on stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T

Bump.

Same issue here. Worked great before Xposed was installed.

Setnev

Feb 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

Reinstall Wanam Installer, go to the downloads sections, search for Samsung Alt Symbols, install and activate/reboot. Issue fixed. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.