Originally Posted by slowy77
Can it backup automatically or scheduled
Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Yes it can. To do that please follow these steps:
- Tap the app icon (at the top left) to open Settings pane.
- Turn on auto-backup. A dialog will show up.
- Tap date / time to set the start date / time.
- Choose interval (1/3/5 days or 1/2/3/4 weeks).
- Turn on what you want to backup (SMS messages or call log…) You can even choose to backup arbitrary conversations with any of your contacts.
- Tap OK to finish.
If you setup a password, the scheduled tasks will use that password to protect the backup files.
To share backup files to other apps (such as Google Drive, Dropbox or Bluetooth…), you can tap the Share symbol and choose backup file(s) to share.
Feel free to ask more questions, I'm here to help