[KITCHEN+ROMS][WWE][Jun.28.2010] WM6.5.1 23504 - WM6.5.5 23569 M2D Blue Re-Visit

Search This thread

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Hello.
Great Job SS. I using your kitchen 23569 and i have problem with keyboard. I can't change default keyboard. sip change dont work, fingerkeyboard dont work, PCMkeyboard dont work. where is the problem?

PS. Sorry for my english. Its not my default language ;)
From the file you sent, I don't see FingerKeyboard or other keyboard being cooked in. Are you installing them from a cab file?

Reactions: suthum

suthum

Mar 9, 2008
Yes SS. FingerKeyboard after normally cooking not working. I cant change default keyboard. I unchecked Fingerkeyboard in kitchen and i install FingerKeyboard and PCMkeyboard from a .cab . NueSipDefault cant change defaul keyboard and i have everytime kayboard from M$ . Its a bug, or i make my rom not properly?

Last edited:
I'd say for you to try with OliPro 1.3 or 1.4. It was what solved me the same problem.

Thank`s, I`m solved as follows:
download of the original flash_rom from HTC_com with Win5 and they've installed, then everything went smoothly! ;)

though SuperSport`s flash_rom (23504 & BETA`s) it does not load more than the place where pressed "skip password " and 23569 frozen on "Please Wait" ... :(

Now I have no idea what to do! Maybe others have any suggestions??
p.s. "nAr & icke WM6.5" running normally, everything works!

EDIT: the final solutions to the problems installing OliMor 1:40 - thanks arpcpro and of course thanks for their work the SuperSport!

Last edited:

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
EDIT: the final solutions to the problems installing OliMor 1:40 - thanks arpcpro and of course thanks for their work the SuperSport!
Yes, thanks arpcpro!
I flashed this ROM for my friend's Dopod D810 and it's working great. Thanks SuperSport :)
I'm glad it's working. Thank you for the input.

To everyone else, I'm sorry I'm not around as much. I've been on the road and visiting Dr's a lot lately and can't seem to answer questions like I should, so I've been allowing others to help, and they have been stepping up nicely. Thank you everyone that helps. :D

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Elfin Kitchen

Just for Kicks, I just built and posted an Elfin Kitchen for you. It's completely stock based off of 'RUU_Elfin_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.07.707.02_4.1.13.71_03.34.90_BLUE_Ship', but I added the SYS's 23504 and 23569. It does not have all the other parts of this M2D Blue Kitchen, but you can grab both and borrow the parts.

The Stock Kitchen should cook you a ROM without any changes, or you can add/subtract the parts you want. It includes Radio 4.1.13.71

I hope that is the most current Stock ROM that I used for the base. If not, let me know.

Find it HERE and download on Post #2.

Make sure and backup all of your Data and be ready to flash back to stock just in case of errors. I don't have an Elfin to test the ROM's. Please use at your own risk.

skmdm

Jan 12, 2012
vijayawada
Just for Kicks, I just built and posted an Elfin Kitchen for you. It's completely stock based off of 'RUU_Elfin_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.07.707.02_4.1.13.71_03.34.90_BLUE_Ship', but I added the SYS's 23504 and 23569. It does not have all the other parts of this M2D Blue Kitchen, but you can grab both and borrow the parts.

The Stock Kitchen should cook you a ROM without any changes, or you can add/subtract the parts you want. It includes Radio 4.1.13.71

I hope that is the most current Stock ROM that I used for the base. If not, let me know.

Find it HERE and download on Post #2.

Make sure and backup all of your Data and be ready to flash back to stock just in case of errors. I don't have an Elfin to test the ROM's. Please use at your own risk.

thx for your very fast reply
i have this rom to (RUU_Elfin_hTC_Asia_India_3.07.720.03_4.1.13.71_03.34.90_BLUE_Ship) & (RUU_Elfin_hTC_Asia_AUS_3.10.710.00_4.1.13.71_03.34.90_BLUE_Ship)
latest oemdrivers 3.14.706.02OEMDrivers from chines rom
if you dont have this latest base rom & oemdrivers i will upload for you

and one more ?
is this kitchen wm6.5.3 or wm6.1
if its not plzzzzzzzzz give me a wm6.5.3 build 23569 elfin gsm kitchen

Last edited:

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
thx for your very fast reply
i have this rom to (RUU_Elfin_hTC_Asia_India_3.07.720.03_4.1.13.71_03.34.90_BLUE_Ship) & (RUU_Elfin_hTC_Asia_AUS_3.10.710.00_4.1.13.71_03.34.90_BLUE_Ship)
if you dont have this latest base rom i will upload for you

and one more ?
is this kitchen wm6.5.3 or wm6.1
if its not plzzzzzzzzz give me a wm6.5.3 build 23569 elfin gsm kitchen
It's Both. 6.1, 6.5.3

skmdm

Jan 12, 2012
vijayawada
I'm getting an error saying msxipkernel is necessary to build a working rom hasn't been found rom generater cannot continue (using oskitchen zero v1.33.5)

WHAT TO DO HELP ME PLZZZZ

Last edited:

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
I'm getting an error saying msxipkernel is necessary to build a working rom hasn't been found rom generater cannot continue (using oskitchen zero v1.33.5)

WHAT TO DO HELP ME PLZZZZ
I am SO sorry. I accidentially left out the files from the 23504 and 23569 (stock should still work). I'm working on an update for you now. I'll try to create a small download you can just add to the kitchen instead of redownloading the whole thing.

SuperSport

Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Ok, download this Patch and copy it to the Kitchen Folder and run it. It will copy the correct files to the kitchen.

Again, copy it into the folder "SuperSport Elfin Kitchen" and run it from there, or it will not place the files into the correct places. Please let me know if this works or not. Also, I will be repacking the Kitchen and Re-Uploading it.

DOWNLOAD PATCH

skmdm

Jan 12, 2012
vijayawada
i already solved this problem but
now i face new problem
cooking with wm6.5.3 23569 rom
evry thing is good but when i try to flash the rom it bootup but
it stop at window mobile screen

what to do?

AND can i use your TRINITY ext packages for my elfin i already downloaded

THX in advace

Last edited:

skmdm

Jan 12, 2012
vijayawada
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help me friend i was totaly confused

htc elfin gsm
base RUU_Elfin_hTC_Asia_AUS_3.10.710.00_4.1.13.71_03.34 .90_BLUE_Ship
using build 23569
oem 3.14.706.02
radio 3.39.90
ipl 3.07.0002
spl 3.07.cmon

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a visit back to 23504 M2D and also an upgrade to 23569 M2D. I'll call it my M2D v3 (This is NOT M2D2 with the weather on the home tab. I have a working version of that ROM, but it's so slow that it's not really usable on a daily basis). My goal was to update the programs and packages in my old M2D and also try to make it more stable. 23504 has always been my favorite and most stable ROM that I've cooked, so I started with that and built this update.

I will post the Self Extracting Kitchen, an RUU_Signed.nbh, and an AutoFlash file.

What is AutoFlash you ask? I've taken the RUU file, added the Flashing Program, and Packaged it all up into an Auto Executing Auto Flashing Program, and, it's a smaller download than the RUU alone. ;) Pretty cool huh? Yes, others have already done this, but I'm going to make it a standard practice from now on.

"AutoFlash (tm), Making Flashing Socially Acceptable, One Package at a Time!" :eek:

My recommendation for Flashing is:

Make sure you have Hard SPL on your Phone. I recommend Olipro 1.20 - Click Here for More Info
    Be sure your battery is at least 50% full.
    Start your phone in Tri Color Screen mode. Steps below
    --Unplug your phone from USB
    --Hold down the Power & Camera Buttons
    --While still holding them down, press the Reset Button using the Stylus
    --Release the Reset Button, but continue to hold the Power/Camera buttons until you see the Tri Color Screen
    --Plug in the USB cable (if asked about installing a driver, do this), You should see USB in the White Box on your Phone Screen)

Now you can Flash.
    Run the AutoFlash file, or Flash using the Standard Flashing Program included in the Kitchen.

I Highly recommend setting up the Keyboard after the First boot following this video:

I've created most of the SprSpt Packages myself from Cabs, but a few were existing and I just modified them a bit. Thanks to all who have created the originals. I've pulled them from many different places over the past couple years, but I'm sorry I don't remember where.

Thank you to EVERYONE on XDA. Chefs, Programmers, Cookers, Users, Noobs, everyone! You've ALL helped me to be able to do these. I'm sure I'll continue to learn as the days go by.

Memory:
    Ram 20.80MB after 1st Boot, Stabilizes around 8-12MB, but runs quite well with this
    Storage 40.12MB Free

Here's a look at what's inside:
    Code:
     BASE:
     OEMXipKernel  
     MSXIPKernel  

OEM:
     Camera_Trinity  
     ExtraFilesPkg  
     mHUBVO_Trinity  
     OEMAPPS  
     OEMDrivers  
     OEMMISC  
     OEMOPERATORS  
     OEMVERSION  
     PACKAGE_MEGA_HTCFont_Link  
     PACKAGE_MEGA_HTCScroll  
     ShadowPkg  
     Startup Animation  
     Camera_Trinity_Lang_0409  
     LangDB  
     PACKAGE_MEGA_HTCFont_Link_0409  
     PACKAGE_MEGA_HTCScroll_0409

SYS:
     AdobeFlash Excluded  By  ROM!
     AdobeFlashCodecs Excluded  By  ROM!
     AlarmSounds  
     Base  
     BaseApps  
     BaseAppsFiles  
     Bluetooth  
     bronze Excluded  By  ROM!
     BronzeNonEA Excluded  By  ROM!
     BROWSING  
     BROWSINGCORE  
     browsingie  
     BTDUN  
     Bth_A2DP  
     Bth_HID  
     CHome Excluded  By  ROM!
     CommonNonEA  
     ConfettiCore  
     DRM  
     Enterprise  
     Entertainment  
     GPSID  
     INTERNETSHARING  
     IPSECVPN  
     IRDA  
     Lockscreen  
     LockscreenNonEA  
     MediaOS  
     MediaOSFiles  
     Metadata  
     NetCF  
     OS  
     OSFiles  
     Phone  
     PhoneRedist  
     ppgprov  
     Redist  
     RemoteDesktopMobile Excluded  By  ROM!
     Riched20  
     RUNTIMES  
     SampleMusic Excluded  By  ROM!
     Shell  
     SIM_TKit  
     Skybox Excluded  By  ROM!
     Skymarket  
     SMIME  
     SMS_Providers  
     SQLCE  
     SqlCeMobile  
     SYSTEM_DEFAULT_FONTS  
     Themes Excluded  By  ROM!
     VoIP Excluded  By  ROM!
     VoIPOS Excluded  By  ROM!
     Webview  
     WelcomeCenter Excluded  By  ROM!
     WinCENLS_WWE  
     WindowsLive Excluded  By  ROM!
     WindowsLiveIM Excluded  By  ROM!
     WMMoneyWidget Excluded  By  ROM!
     WMWeatherWidget Excluded  By  ROM!
     WMWidgets Excluded  By  ROM!
     WWAN  

EXT:
     SprSpt_Base_BetaRemoval (Only on 23569)
     2_ OX-ManilaCompatibleSharedDLL  
     ArcSoft MMS 5.2.2.37  
     b  
     Concurrence_Mgr 1.5  
     Disable the security warning when installing non-certified application  
     Dummy FWUPDATE  
     Dummy SQM  
     eLiAs_ASyncKiller  
     eLiAs_autoHibernate1.0  
     HTC_Dshow  
     mHubVO_1_60_080801_X0  
     PACKAGE_Iolite_AudioManager  
     PACKAGE_Iolite_DRMMiddleware  
     PACKAGE_Iolite_VoiceRecorder  
     PACKAGE_Jade_2DManila  
     PACKAGE_Jade_AdvancedNetwork  
     PACKAGE_Jade_Album  
     PACKAGE_Jade_DataDisconnect  
     PACKAGE_Jade_HTCGesture  
     PACKAGE_MEGA_Picture_Enhancement  
     PACKAGE_MEGA_Ringtone_Plugin  
     PACKAGE_MEGA_StorageLow  
     PACKAGE_XDA_UC_1.0.0.2  
     Registry__Disable - Calendar Today  
     Registry__Disable - Date Today  
     Registry__Disable - Device Lock Today  
     Registry__Disable - Internet Calling Today  
     Registry__Disable - Messaging Today  
     Registry__Disable - Owner Today  
     Registry__Disable - Tasks Today  
     Registry__Disable - Wireless Today  
     SaveToSim  
     SprSpt_Base_AMeBa_v0.8rc  
     SprSpt_Base_EnableCPLSettingsAndDelDebLogger  
     SprSpt_Base_KeyboardSkinBlue  
     SprSpt_Base_Launcher  
     SprSpt_Communications_CommManager_2.9.5.0  
     SprSpt_Communications_ConnectionSetup_2_7_19153133  
     SprSpt_Communications_ModemLink  
     SprSpt_Communications_WiFiRemoteAccess  
     SprSpt_Communications_WMWifiRouter  
     SprSpt_Games_BubbleBreaker  
     SprSpt_Games_Kevtris  
     SprSpt_Games_TripYzee  
     SprSpt_GPS_BingWM6  
     SprSpt_GPS_GoogleMaps_4.1.0.44  
     SprSpt_GPS_ttn7.916.9189 Excluded  By  ROM!
     SprSpt_Internet_OperaMini5  
     SprSpt_Internet_Skyfire-PPC_1.5.0.15020 Excluded  By  ROM!
     SprSpt_Multimedia_YouTube_2.4.4.0  
     SprSpt_Office_2010  
     SprSpt_Tools_FingerKeyb-2_1_WithBlueMod  
     SprSpt_Tools_M2D_M2DC_v0.29.235  
     SprSpt_Tools_M2D_Manilla2D-DevTools_v0.2.22  
     SprSpt_Tools_nueSIPDefaultv1.1  
     SprSpt_Tools_PHMRegEdit  
     SprSpt_Tools_PIMBackup 2.8  
     SprSpt_Tools_scarecrow420_AMeBaSettings_v0.3  
     SprSpt_Tools_SoftResetRed  
     SprSpt_Tools_TotalCommander_2.51  
     xFont cache  
     xHTC_Opal-Jade_WMP_Skin  
     zzzzzSuperSportStartMenu

Things To Look For
    In Communications:
    WMWifiRouter - Free Internet access for your iPhone 4 when you get your hands too close to it and you loose signal.
    WIFI Remote Access (Still needs a little work, but GREAT app so far)

In Tools:
    AMeBa Settings (I've Preconfigured the left and right buttons) Hold Start Button for Memory - Hold Close Button for Task Manager
    M2D Dev Tool and Config

In GPS:
    Bing - Latest with Voice Search
    Google Maps - Latest with Voice Search

In Internet:
    Opra Mini 5 Beta - Blazing Fast! Very Smooth for Trinity

In Multimedia:
    YouTube - Latest

Office Mobile 2010
    Conversations View in Email
    Microsoft MarketPlace
    Connection Setup 2.7
    Finger Keyboard with Preconfigured Blue Theme - Please Select Languages
    MS Keyboard with Blue Theme

- New Pics added HERE.

Download AutoFlash
    Use this file if you want a Simple Flash. Just connect your phone as described above, and run the AutoFlash file. It will walk you through the Flashing Process.

Download RUU_Signed.nbh
    This is the RUU file. Use this if you know what it is for.

Download Kitchen
    This is the Complete Kitchen. Sorry it's so large, but there's a LOT in there.
    Reserved for ???

If you want to use Schaps Advanced Config, please use the version 3.3 from here:

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=423741&d=1287649415

It's been modified specifically to work with this ROM. ;)
    Should be working @ P3600i ?

This ROM was not designed for P3600i, and I don't have access to one to try it. :eek: It MIGHT work with the HEX edit, but no guarantee. I may try to bring the.decoy's work into this Kitchen and get P3600i working when I get another window of time. Thank you for your interest, and I'll TRY not to forget the P3600i users. ;)
    Dear sir
    Thank you for all what I learned from you ..!
    A friend gave me this phone as a present "my Trinity p3600" I only saw something like that once or twice in my city .. I understand from him that it was a gift from someone but didn't know how to use it and because you are working in computer software "as he said" you will be able to deal with this bloody thing ..
    and so ... it was the first time I use PPC now I cant imagine how was my life without it ??
    I used many Roms but I liked (nAr.icke.WM6.5.MANILA.21895.WWE) and there where I saw your work and I trusted it so much and in my intention to use this Rom so I'll downloaded both the Rom and kitchen and going to use it asp.
    As you know because of the small potential of the Trinity I will give it to my wife and move to better one am thinking of HD2 just like you therefor, I need your advise .
    sorry if that not the right place to write this .. I wanted to send you a privet message but I don't know where to put it please forgive my poor English if there are anything concerning Arabic I'd like to help maybe one day I will pay back anything to you.
    Thank you in advance and especial thanks to xda-developers without them noting will be done.:eek:
    Yes, nAr.icke ROM is a very nice ROM.

As far as the HD2 goes, I think you will be very happy with it. It is able to do many things, including running Android Very Well. The only problem I have with it is that I am on ATT in the USA, so I do not get 3G. I am stuck with Edge Data which is VERY slow to what I'm used to.

But, I've decided that for now, I will keep it until I decide what my next phone will be. I'm thinking maybe the Samsung Focus with Windows Phone 7, but we will see when it arrives on Nov 8th. I have not been able to use the phone yet, so I will test it a little while before buying one. I've even debated the iPhone 4 (Cough, Cough), since my wife has one and I hack it all the time also. It would be nice to have two of them for video conferencing with her and my grandkids. One concern with either is that the Dual Core phones should be released shortly, and I'd hate to miss it by a couple months.

I also have not decided what to do with my three old phones when I finally decide what to upgrade to. I've got a Trinity P3600, an ATT Tilt, and my T-Mobile HD2. The HD2 I MIGHT keep as a phone to continue to cook with. Although, I might sell them all to hopefully pay for the next phone.

If you have further questions you would rather not post in this thread, just click on my username on the left. A menu will pop up that allows you to send a private message to me. Glad to hear your old Trinity will be living on. I still really like my old Trinity. :D
    @moskau12, check WM5torage 1.9.zip on post 113 of the previous page or if that one doesn't work try _www.kuruan.cc/soft/xitongyingyong/2009-10-17/2998.html