Android 4.4.4 Germany

Search This thread

FuelFlo

Oct 15, 2012
GPE doesnt show the provider name in the upper left corner, does it? If yes, it might also be a pic from GPE.

EDIT:// The guy just confirmed he has the normal Motorola version, no GPE.

Last edited:

Wadu436

Jan 17, 2014
GPE doesnt show the provider name in the upper left corner, does it? If yes, it might also be a pic from GPE.

EDIT:// The guy just confirmed he has the normal Motorola version, no GPE.
I think i heard somewhere that they were going to add a function in 4.4.3/4.4.4 to turn of the carrier name in the topleft corner

KuGeL94

Jun 5, 2012
Germany
esfmods.com
**** haha, I'm also from Germany, thinking that US would get faster updates I flashed stock US Firmware and am now on 4.4.3. Doea Germany really have stock rom for XT1032 official firmware update tl 4.4.4? If yes I'm going to flash back to german firmware haha, is it true? :confused:

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

drfr

Jul 6, 2011
Púchov, Slovakia
**** haha, I'm also from Germany, thinking that US would get faster updates I flashed stock US Firmware and am now on 4.4.3. Doea Germany really have stock rom for XT1032 official firmware update tl 4.4.4? If yes I'm going to flash back to german firmware haha, is it true? :confused:

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Just read more from the webs and you'll possibly comprehend what happened to 4.4.3. German ROM skipped it for a reason and now it's heading straight to 4.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Just read more from the webs and you'll possibly comprehend what happened to 4.4.3. German ROM skipped it for a reason and now it's heading straight to 4.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nope, the German ROM seemed to skip straight to 5.0 ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽

All versions except the US and Brazil (for some) are going straight 4.4.4

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts