[ROM][PORT] MIUI GB [BETA3][Patch2][Uploaded]

Search This thread

yackovsky

Jan 31, 2012
you are getting me wrong. i am using this rom to build for my phone huawei ideos which does have proximity sensor. but thats not your fault. i should have explained more. now i know why it doesn't work.:p

proximity sensor is something different... galaxy mini also have proximity sensor, which turns off screen, otherwise during call you would press buttons on the screen with your cheek... ambient light sensor regulates screens brightness...

mitulvohra

Sep 23, 2011
proximity sensor is something different... galaxy mini also have proximity sensor, which turns off screen, otherwise during call you would press buttons on the screen with your cheek... ambient light sensor regulates screens brightness...

lol i always thought that proximity does the auto brightness.:p

Shuvo_bd

Sep 16, 2011
Dhaka
any news siznex bro about update?? nd when will be the Clock widget get fixed for our phone, i really wanna see the clock widget working. now we have very few bugs, bring it on bro. waiting for bug fixed version.

goutamniwas

Apr 2, 2012
coimbatore
www.galaxyminidoubts.co.cc
i'm making a bugfree miui gb for myself based on my minisense v4 with widgets and everything working , but i dont think i can release it in development section as we already have one here ,

can anyone tell me what are the bugs in this rom?

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
i'm making a bugfree miui gb for myself based on my minisense v4 with widgets and everything working , but i dont think i can release it in development section as we already have one here ,

can anyone tell me what are the bugs in this rom?
What I know is clock widgets not resized.
If I use like golauncher, the golauncher settings are are black, and the text is black too, so I can't read it. (Golauncher is just an example, many apps having the same bug, but the miui home, miui music,etc... are good)
Edit: You can release it, because what we have here is a bit buggy. And it will be much smoother with the minisense v4's scripts. I think, you can release it. I will be happy if you will release it :D

Last edited:

MAD_psycho_Zz

May 20, 2012
VICENZA
What I know is clock widgets not resized.
If I use like golauncher, the golauncher settings are are black, and the text is black too, so I can't read it. (Golauncher is just an example, many apps having the same bug, but the miui home, miui music,etc... are good)
Edit: You can release it, because what we have here is a bit buggy. And it will be much smoother with the minisense v4's scripts. I think, you can release it. I will be happy if you will release it :D

+1

Top Liked Posts