[LAUNCHER][UPDATE] (8/2/2011) HeLauncher2 *1.0.5*

Search This thread

mdrentz

Dec 20, 2010
Pasadena, CA
the only thing i can think of to add is a MIUI style launcher with no app drawer and support for my screens. besides that runs smoothly. keep up the good work

ajftl

Mar 30, 2010
works great so far ...

Attachments

• snap20110317_004756.jpg
    snap20110317_004756.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 472
Jan 13, 2011
Miami
Great Job, Effective and can't wait to see how it matures. I noticed that when I did try slate in sense it had a bit of transparency to it. Thanks for the great work though

Rolandh

Oct 15, 2007
Sheffield
rolandh31.wordpress.com
I've just discovered this Launcher today and I'm using the Sense theme on rachts floyo v0.15 ROM with the Sense Framework Fancy Widget HTC Sense clock and Widget Locker Lockscreen with the HTC Sense theme on a Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 and it's almost like using the real HTC Sense.

Roland

Weudel

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 18, 2010
Would love to see a way to lock screen orientation, other than that no problems...

Sent from my Space Time Continuum using XDA Premium App

Scott ISH

Dec 15, 2006
Rochester, NY
Looks real nice, but I would like to cast a vote for some ability to add items to the dock. I can't live without 4 shortcuts plus the app drawer launcher! :)

shiwaji

Dec 29, 2010
Thanks for a great launcher...super lightweight...using it since previous release.

Just 2 Suggestions :

1.Option of horizontal scroll in App MENU
2.leap/sense view of homescreens...

hogg2500

Nov 19, 2010
On my T-Mobile G2,

I can't I use the Trackpad to go select the icons on the home screen. Only the Buttons on the bottom get highlighted.

If that doesn't make sense I can post a screenshot lol.

wavesshock

Feb 9, 2010
I like this App very much!
Use it with Fancy Widget Pro on Gingerbread and it gives me Sense-feeling :)

Mar 15, 2011
Sweet launcher guys, best one yet.

A couple of things I'd like to see in future releases:
-Some kind of sense view for all home screens
-Add/remove home screens.

Sweet job. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All Credit to HandlerExploit Dev of HeLauncher and owner of Simply-Android

HeLauncher2:

Simplicity has a love/hate relationship.

HeLauncher2 is a home replacement for the mobile operating system known as Android. The home application is the center piece to the users entire Android experience. Device manufacturers like to modify the home application to give the user a different feel for their device, to make their specific device stand out against the crowd.

What makes this home replacement different is the dev has gone and ripped apart multiple proprietary home applications from the manufactures and blended them together into one home application that can replicate them all with one button.

Features:
    - Based off of AOSP Launcher2 from 2.3.4
    - Three custom themes (Gingerbread, Sense 3.0, Touchwiz 4.0, ALL THE REST FROM He1)
    - Transition animations for the desktop
    - Blocked applications manager
    - More new settings picked for Android users by Android users

What's in this version:
    Lots of small bug fixes
    Added screen indicator location preference

Screens:
    2n8mr0z.jpg
    1sijd4.jpg
    16jkpd5.png
    23har2o.png
    jr3bdc.png
    zti61j.png
    24wg0ud.png

Downloads:
    - HeLauncher 2

img.php

HeLauncher1:

All Credit to HandlerExploit Dev of HeLauncher and owner of Simply-Android

HeLauncher is a home replacement for Android. The home application is the center piece to the users entire Android experience. Device manufacturers like to modify the home application to give the user a different feel for their device, to make their specific device stand out against the crowd.

What makes this home replacement different is that all docks included in this app, have been ripped from home applications from the main manufacturers and blended into one home application.

There are no massive options or settings menus, to try to keep things simple and stock. There are also features that competitors would only make available to the paid versions of their applications.

HeLauncher is free and open-sourced, you can find the source repository on github. If you have any input feel free to provide it.

Features:
    - Based off of Launcher +
    - 5 Screens
    - Scrollable Widgets
    - Re-sizeable Widgets
    - Screen Indicators
    - 10 Custom docks (Gingerbread, Froyo, Sense, Slate, Music, Blackboard, Espresso, Blur, Ninja, Samurai)
    - Flick up to hide status bar

What's in this version: 1.5.4
    Added live wallpaper interaction
    Increased application drawer speed
    Increased style selection gallery scroll speed

Coming Soon:
    - 3D App Drawer

Screens:

2mgsfuv.png
    9iv8yv.png
    64kx0p.png
    24o0ubk.png
    2e6fndc.png
    aot0tt.png
    1zn8ikw.png
    vmvcig.png
    10nvlea.png
    29fs001.png

Settings:

2lk6wjs.png

How to change dock :
    - Menu button -> Customize

Download
    - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.handlerexploit.launcher_reloaded&feature=search_result
    qurified.php
    looks simple and stylish, gonna try it right now!

thx

EDIT: First launcher im using and im finding it pretty cool!

Can I change a folders name? Id like to have two one for apps and one for games
    I am the creator of the app not the OP, just pointing that out.
    has anyone else tried installing this in System/App? I pulled the APK and put it in there and it didn't work.. curious if anyone has had success as I would like to have this as my default/only launcher..