Diztronic

Search This thread

sportsgames492

Jan 9, 2013
nice and good

nice anf hood jdddddddddddddddddddddicoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxlxlxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

chameleon17

Jul 25, 2010
I don't bother with anything but Diztronic cases. They always seem to have the perfect case for every phone I've owned. As for the added bulk, I like it. I always felt like I was going to drop my DNA but the Diztronic makes it feel better in my hand.

NSammut

Dec 25, 2012
I have it and I love it, the only thing is you can't really use a screen protector then

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Sherrills Ford, NC
I cant bring myself to cover this phone up. I have gotten cases for all my phones but I cant do it with this one. Have a few tpu cases for it and they just collect dust.

Sent from my SuperCharged DNA

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
I have the skinomi one and it does work however it was a fight to put it on with the case and it was a challenge to get it so the corners don't peel up. But I did get it. Also if you don't want to fight you could trim the corners so they don't peel up.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

retrobits

Nov 30, 2007
Verizon screen protectors work great with Diztronic. They are a little short and peeling up is not a problem.

buildable

Feb 14, 2013
diztronic

I have this case and it is great.
Even though it adds very little to the bulk of the phone, I still find myself leaving it off a lot though... ;)

jethrt

Apr 8, 2010
Great case, but it feels weird. Hard to explain...it makes my hands feel dried out. The TPU they use is different from Fosman cases.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

retrobits

Nov 30, 2007
Had this for several months and am still happy. Minor issue is that with some audio jacks, the case prevents the plug from being inserted all the way. I can't see a good way to modify either.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've always used diztronic cases and I must say the DNA one is the best one yet. It fits super tight and covers the power and volume buttons too. They are even easy to push through the case. This case is also thinner than the Verizon rubber cases so it doesn't add much bulk to the phone at all.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2