*UPDATED*Free Invisible military grade protection for HTC HD2,with instruction now

Search This thread

m4sta2k

Feb 11, 2010
Norway
okei ill take back what i said earlier

I used zagg invisible shield but had to take off during a warranty repair, so i decided to apply the steatlhguard , omg it sucks, its not clear, its just crap, dont like it at all. DONT BUY use your money on invisible shield, the invisible shield is mutch stronger and if you stretch it remains the same shape what stealthguard did not, its crap ! Save your money and buy invisible shield

ChrisTran206

Apr 15, 2010
Pay for the quality of an invisible shield or buy they cheap crap. Stealth guards are no better than the 6 pack $3 free shipping protectors you can get on eBay. Don't waste you're time on that site, it's not worth it.

While you can take a dremel on the cover and peel it off the screen, I can take a dremel to my zagg invisible shield, and keep it on and barely see a scratch.

Any "film" will protect from scratches on the main screen because the film itself takes the damage.

I don't advertise or work for Zagg but I prefer screen protectors that are resilient themselves. If I have to replace it once it gets scratched up enough, then it's not really worth it to me.

dluther

Oct 10, 2010
Claremore, OK
I just wanted to put in another plug for Zaggskins/Invisible Shield (which I'm using on my HD2 right now). Just for testimonial's sake, I'll paste an e-mail from their president showing why I'll never use any other product (address withheld for no reason whatsoever):

- - -

Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to contact ZAGG. We appreciate your interest in new applications of the invisibleSHIELD. We have considered using the invisibleSHIELD to protect both eyeglasses and windshields in the past. It would undoubtedly be an exceptional method of protection. At this time, we do not have any plans to move in that direction but that is certainly open to change as we proceed and grow. I recommend checking ZAGG.com on a regular basis to see all of our newest products.

Your invisibleSHIELD's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee is applicable for as long as you own your device. We would love to send a free invisibleSHIELD out as a replacement at no cost to you. Our records indicate that we have the following address on file for you:

[redacted]

If this is still correct, please let me know at your earliest convenience and I will gladly have your complimentary replacement on its way to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
--
CAMERON LEISHMAN
Office of the President

ZAGG Inc.
3855 S 500 W STE C, SLC, UT 84115
801.263.0699 (o)
801.554.7325 (c)
HOME OF THE

Nasdaq Symbol: ZAGG
ZAGG.com

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Dan Luther [redacted again] wrote:
Mr. Pedersen,

Has anyone ever approached you for application of your Zaggskin for eyeglasses, or some kind of protective film for a windshield? I’m curious because these seem like excellent applications, so I thought I’d inquire.

BTW, I ordered an Invisible Shield back in 2007 and was wondering if there’s a lifetime for effectiveness for these? It’s totally stupid and 100% my fault, but I was “demonstrating” my Invisible shield by scratching – hard – the back of my Cowon D2 with my car keys – I’ve done this hundreds of times and every time I get amazement at the scratch resistance. But this last time … oops – bit of a tear in the back. Hence the question about the effective lifetime.

I’m amazed at this product, and never pass up an opportunity to plug it.

Regards,

-- Dan

O

Optimus-Prime

i like skinomi, there all the ones i use. and they have life-time replacements.
Skinomi

but search on amazon first. they go listed for about 8 bucks or so, but when i checked out it was 2.49. :D

htccraze

Oct 20, 2010
Hiding from under the bed
You can not post random pointless posts just to get your 10 posts in. If a mod was to see this he could remove some or all of your posts.

There are many forums throughout the site that you can ask questions, leave comments and just try to give some advice to get your posts in. Eventhough your "are a noob" as you say I'm sure you could come up with some good advice to leave for someone in a section you might be more knowledgeable about. Hope this helps out some and good luck..oh and welcome to the community.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buy only if you feel it is worth...or feeling want to give it a try...

Click here for Video, see how strong and reliable it is...

I think quite a lot of people don't know how paste this suit to our hd2,so I found this installation instruction from one evo thread...Firstly,Thanks a lot to Fixter

Before you start, here are the things or materials you may need :

**Clean hands (wash that damn cheeto grease off your hands, tard!)
    **Clean HD2 (easy way to clean it is one tiny windex/all purpose cleaner shot to the middle of the screen. Don't even spray, just make it dribble 4-5 drops. try it on your counter before you try it on your PRECIOUS, precious.)
    **A plate, saucer, or the top to a plastic container.
    **No alcohol or perception altering substance in you (this is not rocket science, but you have to stay sharp to successfully complete this mission!)
    **A small amount of dish soap, hand soap or detergent.
    **Time. You will not get great results if you do everything at once. You can probably get away with doing this in three parts, but I'd recommend four. You'll see why later. You should also do this when you feel you won't need to make or take a call or use your phone. This will take a couple of hours.
    **Optional - a cutting board and florescent lighting (it's harder to see the shapes in "yellow" light)

Remember always clean your hand and HD2

**UPDATE**
    -Just got mine today, I realized that there is no need to use water.
    -What I have used are, ruler( to flat& make the air out)...furthermore,I highly recommend that someone can help you to hold something and paste....
    -Devices other than T-mobile US,the stealth guard might be a bit large for ,so you may need to cut some parts(make sure cut after you paste)

Overall, this guard is worth its price and quite strong...Just the process of pasting,might be a bit hard...However don't expect a nice packaging or design. They will just send to you by normal mail.

Hope that this can help you all a lot and enjoy...
    Cheers...

MOD EDIT: Unstuck as their website appears to be offline.
    Just bought 2 for $4,95 shipping fee.
    I am wondering how this protection compares to Invisible shield, clear shield or bodyguardz