[HACK][ROOT] Iron Man 3 Stark credits and Iso-8 hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rv5750

Apr 1, 2013
Mod Edit: Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

It does not matter if the coins can be earned during game play. Since they can be purchased from the play store than these hacks become warez.

Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

rv5750

Apr 1, 2013
Here is the screenshot
epezasep.jpg

Hit thanks if I helped.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

sergeantTITO

Feb 7, 2011
game killer is automatically allowed but still no help, even with gamecih, everything shows no root although titanium backup works flawleslly

rv5750

Apr 1, 2013
I did it with XP and money but impossible to do with ISO-8... frustrating.

It took sometime but it was successful. First it didn't work for me also but after sometime, it worked as you can see in the screenshot above.

Hit thanks if I helped.

Reactions: En Kee

mk_ln

Jul 16, 2010
i was only able to get stark credits to work but not iso8

edit: just worked, though i had to play and have my iso8 change first. thanks

Last edited:

madijonee

Dec 6, 2012
Can u please please download titanium back up and make a back up ti ur game and upload it i would really appreciat that cause no mater what i do still no use

Reactions: enigma1981

marcomesa

Sep 18, 2012
Hi I tryr game killer, but when I write the number of my iso8 or my stark coin I get thousand of entries... How can I know which one is the right one?
I have game killer 2.5 is this the problem? Also I did the search automatically...
What's wrong?

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
stark credits worked... iso8 isn't working for me... how many times did you have to try it? I've tried about 20 times do far with no success :(

Swyped from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

It does not matter if the coins can be earned during game play. Since they can be purchased from the play store than these hacks become warez.

Thread closed.
    Auto İdentify
    Dword
    Word
    Byte
    Float

How i must search?

I used Dword.

Hit thanks if I helped.

Where get game killer ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Here you go

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/3563452/file.html

Hit thanks if I helped.

Just tried it on iso 8 worked fine screenshot as proof u just have ro do something in game that would cause it to save so after finding modify and locking the iso 8s i spent some credits exited the game and went back into it i didnt clear background tasks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
    I did it with XP and money but impossible to do with ISO-8... frustrating.

It took sometime but it was successful. First it didn't work for me also but after sometime, it worked as you can see in the screenshot above.

Hit thanks if I helped.