Lg Thrill 4G Root 2.3.5

Search This thread

markga2007

Mar 31, 2011
Habersham
I tried and tried to find a way to root my Lg Thrill 4G. I tried all of the options on the thread "Thrill 4G SuperOneClick 2.2 (EASY ROOT)", but I was still unable to root my phone. Here are the specs for my phone and the steps I took to successfully root my device:

Model Number: LG-P925

Android Version: 2.3.5

Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7+

Build Number: GRJ90

Software Version: LGP925-V20p-FEB-22-2012

I found a forum with a windows command (CMD) program that rooted my phone. I can't post the link because I am still a junior member here.I found the link on theunlockr. I have attempted to attach the file below.

All credit goes to VulnFactory. All I did was find this. I take no credit or responsibility for the program. AS I HOPE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS, ROOTING YOUR PHONE VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY, AND YOU RUN THE RISK OF BRICKING YOUR PHONE IF YOU ATTEMPT TO ROOT. NEITHER I NOR VulnFactory ARE LIABLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE AFTER USING THIS PROGRAM.

I made sure I had the current LG drivers installed, disabled the LG Modem device in the Windows Device Manager, Enabled USB Debugging in my phone, and ran the program with my phone powered on and connected to my laptop. The program did the rest (and it did take a while).

I now have SuperUser permissions and am able to install apps such as SetCPU and Titanium Backup.

I hope this helps someone like me out there who had no idea how to overcome problems with superoneclick for the LG Thrill. I tried superoneclick 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1, and 2.3.3 and had no sucess. I kept getting stuck at step 7 of the shell root process. This worked for me and I hope it works for you too.

ZombieWarez

Apr 18, 2012
Upgrade to gb using the lg tool just Google it and you'll find it. Via a pc/laptop of course. And and an easy simple no hassle way to root is using megatron root for thrill

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

Raso_1

Feb 5, 2008
I tried and tried to find a way to root my Lg Thrill 4G. I tried all of the options on the thread "Thrill 4G SuperOneClick 2.2 (EASY ROOT)", but I was still unable to root my phone. Here are the specs for my phone and the steps I took to successfully root my device:

I found a forum with a windows command (CMD) program that rooted my phone. I can't post the link because I am still a junior member here.I found the link on theunlockr. I have attempted to attach the file below.

All credit goes to VulnFactory. All I did was find this. I take no credit or responsibility for the program. AS I HOPE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS, ROOTING YOUR PHONE VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY, AND YOU RUN THE RISK OF BRICKING YOUR PHONE IF YOU ATTEMPT TO ROOT. NEITHER I NOR VulnFactory ARE LIABLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE AFTER USING THIS PROGRAM.

I made sure I had the current LG drivers installed, disabled the LG Modem device in the Windows Device Manager, Enabled USB Debugging in my phone, and ran the program with my phone powered on and connected to my laptop. The program did the rest (and it did take a while).

I now have SuperUser permissions and am able to install apps such as SetCPU and Titanium Backup.

I hope this helps someone like me out there who had no idea how to overcome problems with superoneclick for the LG Thrill. I tried superoneclick 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1, and 2.3.3 and had no sucess. I kept getting stuck at step 7 of the shell root process. This worked for me and I hope it works for you too.

Thank you so much for posting this!! It WORKED GREAT!
Raso

losilmalem

Jul 4, 2014
Helping han

Me, I've just downloaded the install packages somewhere else and everything went well!!! try it and inform!!!;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.