[Q] Wifi mac address

Search This thread

MADSHERMAN

Dec 5, 2013
I ROOTED MY ANDROID 4.1.1 AND LOST MAC ADDRESS AND IP ADRESS CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SIMPLE STEP BY INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO REPAIR THIS IN PHONE STATUS SHOWING MAC ADDRESS UNAVAILIBLE AND IP ADRESS UNAVAILIBLE PLEASE HELP JUS BOUGHT THIS THING:confused:

OffcerClancy

Jun 6, 2011
I ROOTED MY ANDROID 4.1.1 AND LOST MAC ADDRESS AND IP ADRESS CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SIMPLE STEP BY INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO REPAIR THIS IN PHONE STATUS SHOWING MAC ADDRESS UNAVAILIBLE AND IP ADRESS UNAVAILIBLE PLEASE HELP JUS BOUGHT THIS THING:confused:

Your post doesn't indicate if you are still able to access a WiFi network. If you can, do so on a network that you can enter the router and see what is listed for the Mac under the "attached devices" tab.

Once you have that info, I think I remember seeing a post RE editing Mac adds somewhere.

Last edited:

thenobol

Nov 22, 2013

1. the ip address of your smartphone is given by your locale oder mobile network, depending on what you are running!

2. your mac address if deleted is hard to recover, so most new devices don't have them hard coded or hardware based, biut in the rom of your mobile chipset.. so try a mac address changer from the play store maybe, if you have root ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: nero17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. the ip address of your smartphone is given by your locale oder mobile network, depending on what you are running!

2. your mac address if deleted is hard to recover, so most new devices don't have them hard coded or hardware based, biut in the rom of your mobile chipset.. so try a mac address changer from the play store maybe, if you have root ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app