[ROM][CM10][Jan.1, 2013][DISCONTINUED] CyanogenMOD 10 "SE" v2.2

Search This thread

fmaskarin

Jan 14, 2013
Rab
I just want to say that the last version of rawdealers cm 10.1. SE Is flying on interactive/noop and there is no diference in battery life compared with smartmax/row for me but there is in performance :D

Now it is realy as fast as Nexus 4 :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: krish_kc89

seadersn

Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2010
Germany
LG V30
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
k, as requested by zopo, here's a fresh cm-10.1 build:
http://htcfanboys.com/download/seadersn/?action=list&file=1615
edits? same as cm10, and some more ;) e.g.
- superuser 3sec timeout deactivated
- kernel: smartmax is default (performance version)
- kernel compiled with linaro 4.6.2
- no annoying crt screen off animation -.-
- music.apk, not apollo (sry, apollo sucks ;))
- mtp instead of ums
- good old spareparts app is back :D ripped out stuff which doesn't apply for our hix, added custom animation levels
- custom media profiles: lowered 1080p bitrate, saves some space on vid rec w/o losing quality, & 25fps instead of 30fps
- default battery icon = circle with percentage
- ro.adb.secure=0
- ro.secure=0
- custom anim speeds in settings, too: but only for german, english and slovenian language. (therefore spareparts app for other languages)
- no more nerves to think about what more was changed :uglyyyyy:

pls remember: build is ODEXed!! when you want to change stuff or apps or ..., don't forget the corresponding .odex file ;)

have fun ;)

Last edited:

McDowski

Nov 23, 2012
Dubai
there's a menu in recovery called "mounts and storage", in it is "format system". do this ;)

Hey.

Sorry, I know you posted this reply a while back, but I was really tied up with things.

Just wanted to say that I tried the "format system" thing, in addition to cache wipe and factory reset, and installed the ROM again and there has really been no noticeable change in the battery life.

Any other ideas? Is there a particular kernel that I should be using that works better than others? The one I flashed was NCX_217 for AOSP.

Also, I should mention my HOX is running hboot 1.12.

krish_kc89

Sep 4, 2011
banglore
Hey.

Sorry, I know you posted this reply a while back, but I was really tied up with things.

Just wanted to say that I tried the "format system" thing, in addition to cache wipe and factory reset, and installed the ROM again and there has really been no noticeable change in the battery life.

Any other ideas? Is there a particular kernel that I should be using that works better than others? The one I flashed was NCX_217 for AOSP.

Also, I should mention my HOX is running hboot 1.12.

Kindly update ur hboot n use ncx kernel for jb..... V27

typed on ****1x™*****

McDowski

Nov 23, 2012
Dubai
Kindly update ur hboot n use ncx kernel for jb..... V27

typed on ****1x™*****

Thanks for the reply.

I don't remember which version I flashed but it must be a relatively new one since I downloaded it about a month ago.

And regarding hboot upgrade - are there any downsides to doing that? I know you can't downgrade later, so is this something that will, say, prevent me from going back to stock in the future?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

krish_kc89

Sep 4, 2011
banglore
Thanks for the reply.

I don't remember which version I flashed but it must be a relatively new one since I downloaded it about a month ago.

And regarding hboot upgrade - are there any downsides to doing that? I know you can't downgrade later, so is this something that will, say, prevent me from going back to stock in the future?

Mate u need latest hboot to run all jb ROMs currently.....!! Better to upgrade...as kernel source is also available ...n most devices r running really well on newer hboot ...
Ull not have any problem...
Use jbfw tool from android development section for easy upgrade , select option 1 after u run the batch file..

typed on ****1x™*****

Reactions: McDowski

McDowski

Nov 23, 2012
Dubai
Mate u need latest hboot to run all jb ROMs currently.....!! Better to upgrade...as kernel source is also available ...n most devices r running really well on newer hboot ...
Ull not have any problem...
Use jbfw tool from android development section for easy upgrade , select option 1 after u run the batch file..

typed on ****1x™*****

I was just concerned that I would not be able to go back to stock if I needed to (like if I was selling the phone or if I got sick of the battery issues) which is why I never upgraded the hboot.

But I guess maybe I'll just take the plunge and see what happens. So is a particular hboot better or is later always better?

And thanks for the info.

McDowski

Nov 23, 2012
Dubai
Interesting... I guess that explains why it was working on my phone...

Anyway, once I update my hboot I'll update to your new ROM.

Reactions: seadersn

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
i just download : CM10_20121114_SE_v1.3_DarkMod_bricked.zip and i cant boot. I get stuck at HTC logo
i have flashed the boot from the zom zip, after full wipe
i flashed GGap tooo.
Anyideas help?

theDroidfanatic

Apr 24, 2012
Jeddah
www.twitter.com
i just download : CM10_20121114_SE_v1.3_DarkMod_bricked.zip and i cant boot. I get stuck at HTC logo
i have flashed the boot from the zom zip, after full wipe
i flashed GGap tooo.
Anyideas help?

If you are on the new hboot, you need a special boot.img, this Rom, however, is outdated, try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2203331 for that, you don't Need a special boot.img, cheers :)

If this post was helpful to you, or you're just feeling generous, please hit the thanks button ;)

Reactions: windylawyer.1712

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
If you are on the new hboot, you need a special boot.img, this Rom, however, is outdated, try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2203331 for that, you don't Need a special boot.img, cheers :)

If this post was helpful to you, or you're just feeling generous, please hit the thanks button ;)

nice to see u Droidfanatic. I just want to use Brick Kernel :( Cause it work with CM10, so i find Rom that base same with CM10 to test
:highfive: Anyways to try Brick??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    time to switch to cm-10.1 ;) no more updates for either cm10 or aosp builds here.

cm10_se_banner171kcl.png

Ave, folks :)

Because the resonance for my own, personal, tweaked build version of CM10 was surprisingly good @official CM10 thread by tbalden and his TeamNDVRu crew, I decided to do a jointventure with rawdealer to provide this build in two version ("standard" and BlackVersion) to you, the XDA community, in a seperated thread. Rawdealer will provide his DarkVersion of this build in second post :)

This build is based on official CyanogenMod 10 sources, which are to be found here. I've included showp's Bricked kernel sources in my local repos (so sweep2wake is available), to which I did some edits (see changes below). So, as this is based on official CM10, all the bugs, which are present there, may be found here, too. I did no fixups, beside some small commits to CM10 device and kernel trees and except automatic brightness, which was a non-merged, abandoned CM gerrit commit. It works quite well.

Aim of this build was to make it a little bit more responsive and at the same time battery friendly, faster and do some customization on standard settings wich should be this way by default imo. As it looks, this went well :D

I will NOT answer standard questions, which are answered already ten times in any other thread and whose answers can be found by just reading the stickies etc :) You should know, what you are doing here and have the basics in mind :) However, a little install guideline (should be followed for best experiences) is added to third post.

Standard CM disclaimer:
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

If anyone deserves thanks and credits, then
    - tbalden, mdeejay and his crew for the device tree which made it to official CM10 device tree,
    - showp for his work he has done on the 2.17 source bricked kernel v0.7 and
    - CyanogenMod founder Steve Kondik, of course :)
    - If you think, I forgot to include you in this list, please hit me a pm :)

This build contains the following edits:

Builds main changes, have a look @changelog, too:

1. Build is mostly stock regarding apps and everything else, beside my edits of course ;)
    2. General build changes:
      - Cleaned out goldfish stuff in ramdisk and build
      - 3-4 build.prop edits
      - Disabled mock locations
      - Removed power.endeavoru.so from building
      - Used SuperSU + SuperSU binary
      - Latest version of Terminal Emulator
      - Latest version of RomManager
      - Titanium Backup is included
      - gps.conf edited to Europe
      - Anti-Ads hosts file
      - Added Microbes LiveWallpaper
    3. Kernel changes (only in .config):
      - Bricked kernel sources used
      - No-op scheduler as standard
      - OnDemand governor, as it's the only one which is optimized for showp's new, own, great mpdecision
      - Enabled LZO and ZLIB algos
      - Disabled GPU OC
      - Disabled ZRAM / SWAP
      - Rest is standard: you may have a look @ showp's Bricked AOSP Kernel thread for further details
    4. frameworks:
      - Bigger app preview thumbnail sizes (standard size available via flashable zip @ third post)
      - Smaller app thumbnail description text
      - Device's screen stays off when charger unplugged
      - Custom, darker brightness levels
      - Screen dim set to 10
      - Enabled automatic brightness when light decreases (working w/o custom filtering enabled, too)
      - No wallpaper = black screen: it's up to you to use your fav one ;)
      - Faster animations
      - Lowered vibrations
      - Critical battery level = 4%
      - Low battery warning @ 9%
      - Low battery warning when on charger set to 20%
    5. frameworks / SettingsProvider:
      - Enabled permission to install non-market apps
      - Lowered long press timeout: set to 250ms
      - Enabled automatic screen brightness
      - Set default screen brightness to 50 (standard: 102)
    6. frameworks / SystemUI:
      - Changed default smiley set to original HTC's
    7. MMS / SMS app:
      - Set delivery reports for SMS and MMS to enabled
      - Set QuickMessage to enabled
      - Use Dark Theme for QuickMessage
      - Set Emojis to enabled
      - Set Use full timestamps to enabled
      - Changed default min MMS / SMS messages per thread to 15 / 150
      - Changed min / max messages per Thread to 10 / 500
    8. Settings:
      - Changed Screen timeout entries to 30 / 60 / 90 seconds, rest is standard (translations only for English and German! Other languages will show default values but use mine. Am too lazy to translate all the 50+ languages ;))
      - Lowered system font sizes: Large in this build = Normal in official build, Normal in this build = Small in official build, Small in this build = not present in official and even smaller ;)
      - Lowered long press timeout selector values
    9. LatinIME:
      - Popups disabled
      - Key repeat interval lowered to 60ms
      - Long press timeout lowered to 200ms
      - Long press shift timeout lowered to 200ms
      - Enabled volume cursor keys
    10. Browser:
      - Open tab in background as default
      - Enabled quick controls as default
      - Disabled GeoLocation as default

To keep this post clean, I've moved Download and Changelog to third post :)

Again and as always: I'm not responsible for any damage that may happen to your device when you flashed this. It's your own risk ;)
    DOWNLOADS and CHANGELOG

NOTE: Factory reset / Wipe Data is recommended when coming from official CM10 or another version: in every case when there was a Sense ROM installed before ;)
    boot.img reflashing only needed when installed for the first time or it is clearly stated here :)
    Beside that, it's not allowed to put gapps inside a build as they are Google's stuff and closed source. You have to flash them manually, to be found HERE

Newer hboots: kernel available, but gps wont work.

Installation instructions:
    1. Download ROM, of course
    2. Install it the usual way:
      - copy it to your SDCARD
      - install zip in recovery
      - do a Dalvik wipe in Recovery when you want to update this ROM
      - reboot to bootloader
      - flash boot.img which you should have extracted from ROM zip before
      - do a fastboot erase cache, to be on the sure side
      - reboot
    3. Let it boot.
    4. If installed from scratch with no data: Do nothing more than the initial setup the phone wants you to do and then REBOOT!
    5. If installed as update with filled data partition: let it complete its boot and REBOOT after screen turned off (after turning it on again :ugly: )
    6. Reboots are essential for this build for letting some of the additional settings take effect! ;)
    7. Yeah, and then: have fun with it :)

Changelog:
    • Tue., Jan. 1, 2012 2013 :ugly:
      - v2.2: sry, folks, nothing big, only synced CM10 sources up to 30. Dec. 2012 ;)
    • Mon., Dec. 17, 2012:
      - v2.1: synced CM10 sources up to 13. Dec. 2012
    • Fri., Nov. 16, 2012:
      - v2.0: final version of both SE and CM10 (CM claimed its rom stable; not for our device, but it is :))
      - it's a little bit faster than the last versions ;)
      - this version will be the last version for the next two or three weeks :( i've got too much to do in RL atm, there's almost no time for hobbies like this left
      - lots of fixes by cm team
      - edited tcp buffer values in init.rc: boot.img reflashing is recommended but not really needed
    • Thu., Nov. 08, 2012:
      - v1.2.2: nothing big over 1.2.1, only a fresh sync / build, some CM stuff fixed (filemanager for example)
    • Wed., Nov. 07, 2012:
      - v1.2.1: finally fully working :)
      - synced CM sources to Nov. 6., 10:30pm
      - edited TCP buffersizes
      - disabled s2w (for testing if deactivating is sufficient & helpful @SOD's; when you want to enable it, edit init.d/10ds2w script, change "0" to "1" pls)
      - some fixes for stuff that rendered previous 1.2 unusable
    • Thur., Nov. 02, 2012:
      - v1.1a: just flash directly after main-rom-flash, Dalvik wipe is included in script
      - added missed apks: new Terminal Emulator version, Titanium Backup, RomManager, SuperSU + binary
      - included standard wallpaper
    • Thur., Nov. 01, 2012:
      - v1.1
      - made vibrations a little bit more intensive
      - now there is a standard wallpaper ;) <- sth went wrong -.- will come :)
      - Transition and Animation scale changed (will take effect after first reboot ;))
      - fresh sources from 01. Nov. 18:30h CET, so CM File Manager included
      - reverted back to standard SuperUser
      - forgot titanium backup :(
    • Wed, Oct. 24, 2012:
      - v1.0, initial version

Downloads:
    1. Version 2.2
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v2.2.zip - HTCFanBoys
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v2.2.zip - DevHost
      - Kernel flashable zip for hboots > 1.12
      - Framework with standard preview size, CWM flashable zip

2. Version 2.1
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v2.1.zip - HTCFanBoys
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v2.1.zip - DevHost
      - Kernel flashable zip for hboots > 1.12
    3. Version 2.0
      - both downloads working, md5sum: 170e4e8d6dcd2ff060316a002ed15a17
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v2.0.zip - HTCFanBoys
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v2.0.zip - DevHost
      - fixed CMFileManager
    4. Version 1.2.2
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.2.2.zip - HTCFanBoys
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.2.2.zip - DevHost
    5. Version 1.2.1
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.2.1.zip - HTCFanBoys
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.2.1.zip - DevHost
    6. Version 1.1 (reflash boot.img pls!)
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.1.zip - 182.46 MB - HTCFanBoys - THANK YOU, JO! :)
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.1.zip - 182.46 MB - DevHost - THX TO DEVHOST! :)
      - update to 1.1a, Mirror
    7. Version 1.0:
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.0.zip - 186.09 MB - HTCFanBoys - THANK YOU, JO! :)
      - cm-10-endeavoru-SE-v1.0.zip - 186.09 MB - DevHost - THX TO DEVHOST! :)

Additions:

Banners by us(ers):

Reviews by us(ers):
    Pls say thx to oddyZR for creating these "little" video previews for us :D First standard ROM preview, second Multitasking tests:

More stuff will follow (banners) ;)
    CyanogenMOD 10 SE My Personal & DarkMod

Like seadersn said, in this post is the Dark version of his build with some more cleanups*, including some dark system apps and optional dark Google apps.

This build has included the latest ncx kernel. You need to flash boot.img from zip also, if you're coming from seadersn version, because it has a bricked kernel. No need to flash modules, they're already in the zip.

You can just wipe cache and dalvik cache w/o problems, but it's highly recomended to do a full wipe for the first time, flash ROM zip and gapps (regular or dark – dark ones have more apps inside zip), and then do everything like it's written below.

After three 5 minutes recording attempts was phone already a little bit hot :D But...here it is :)

Change video quality to 720p ;)

AOSP 4.2.1 r1.2​

Screenshots

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

cm10sephone3.png

cm10secontacts3.png

cm10semessaging3.png

cm10segnow3.png

cm10sevoice3.png

cm10secalendar3.png

cm10segmail3.png

cm10setalk3.png

cm10seg3.png

cm10sestore3.png

cm10seyoutube3.png

Dark apps included in system/app

-Contacts
    -Calendar
    -CM File Manager
    -Gmail 4.2
    -Messaging
    -Phone

If you want to have some more dark apps in system/app you have to install them manually for the first time, because your regular gapps are excluded while updating ROM.

This apps are:

-QuickSearchBox - link
    -Phonesky (Play Store) - link
    -Talk - link

Dark apps in data/app

-YouTube - link
    -Google+ - link

This apps you have to uninstall (just for the first time) before updating ROM, or manually change them after instalation.
    Make a backup of apps with Titanium Backup, uninstall them, install dark versions and restore only data for this apps in Titanium Backup.
    When you'll updating ROM with the new build, you won't need to do this anymore.

Yet another nice person who let me use his kernel in my version is n3ocort3x with his superb kernel.

*What have I done:

Deleted
    -some sounds, changed touch sound to old one, videos, tts, and following apps:
    -CMUpdater.apk
    -CMWallpapers.apk
    -Development.apk
    -Email.apk
    -Exchange2.apk
    -LiveWallpapers.apk and everything related
    -Stk.apk
    -Term.apk
    -VideoEditor.apk
    -VoiceDialer.apk
    -some I forgot....

Added
    -ncx kernel and modules
    -all the apps listed in the descriptions above
    -and some more stuff I probably forgot :D

Downloads:

Every time when you install the new version of ROM, please reboot your phone again when it boots, for letting some of the additional settings to take effect!

Version 2.2 - 20121230

My personal version 2.2 - what I'm running on my phone - cleaned SE ROM with normal (NON-DARK) apps & ncx kernel

If you want to install Black gapps, you can flash them in recovery. All dark applications are made by TUN_SD

Download: CM10 Inv.Gapps+JellyBlack_Theme

DarkMod v1.3 With ncx v12 kernel - I've found it better than v13

Darkmod v1.3 with the same bricked kernel as in seadersn ROM

Gapps

Here are 2 versions of gapps which I'm using
    -no Genie widget
    -no Microbes
    -no Thinkfree
    -no Talkback
    -no GoogleEars

2nd version is w/o Face unlock

All downloads:

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]V2.2 Mon 31.12.2012[/B]

[B][U]My personal version [/U][/B]
    [B]-4.2 Camera with extended settings & normally
    working video recording at 1080p & taking
    pictures while recording in 6M - 16:9[/B]
    -cleaned with normal apps/gapps
    -Superuser app
    -replaced Mms.apk with standard one (no HTC smileys)
    -DeskClock from JB 4.2 (if your Clock FC's after install, just delete/clear 
    application data and it will be fine ;)
    -Android KB from JB 4.2 with gesture typing - NEW VERSION
    -ncx v12 kernel & modules - I've found it better than v13
    -If you're on old hboot and coming from my 2.0, 2.1 or 2.1.1 version,
    you don't have to flash kernel in fastboot,
    just flash ROM zip ;)

[B]V2.1.1 Sat 15.12.2012[/B]

-Superuser app
    -Google Gallery & Camera from Android 4.2 (video recording is 
    stretched + Photo Sphere doesn't work yet) 
    I'm using Camera JB+ for video recording. This app I have just 
    because of the Gallery, it has Picasa albums. :D
    -If you're on old hboot and coming from my 2.0 or 2.1 version,
    you don't have to flash kernel in fastboot,
    just flash ROM zip ;)

[B]V2.1 Sun 02.12.2012[/B]

-Superuser app
    -Google Gallery & Camera from Android 4.2 (video recording is 
    stretched + Photo Sphere doesn't work yet) 
    I'm using Camera JB+ for video recording. This app I have just 
    because of the Gallery, it has Picasa albums. :D
    -If you're coming from my 2.0 version, you don't have to flash 
    kernel in fastboot, just flash ROM zip ;)

[B]V2.0 Fri 16.11.2012[/B]

-faster as v1.1
    -replaced SuperSU with Superuser back (I don't like this ugly icon)
    -DeskClock from JB 4.2 (if your Clock FC's after install, just delete/clear application data and it will be fine ;)
    -Android KB from JB 4.2 with gesture typing
    -Google Gallery & Camera from Android 4.2 (video recording is stretched + Photo Sphere doesn't work yet) 
    I'm using Camera JB+ for video recording. This app I have just because of the Gallery, it has Picasa albums. :D

[B]V1.3 Wed 14.11.2012[/B]

-same as 1.2.2

[B]DarkMod versions[/B]
    Same changelog as regular SE version except:
    -cleaned regular stuff (2nd post)
    -standard Dark apps (if you're upgrading from v1.0 you don't need to change non of dark system apps if you already did it before)
    -DeskClock from JB 4.2 (if your Clock FC's after install, just delete/clear application data and it will be fine ;)
    -CMFile Manager
    -Gmail 4.2
    -Google Gallery & Camera w Photo Sphere from Android 4.2 (video recording is stretched + Photo Sphere doesn't work yet) I'm using Camera JB+ for video recording
    -ncx v12 kernel & modules [B]or[/B] the same bricked kernel as in regular SE version

[B]V1.2.2 Thu 08.11.2012[/B]

-cleaned like DarkMods just with normal apps/gapps
    -replaced Mms.apk with standard (no HTC smileys)
    -Google Gallery & Camera w Photo Sphere from Android 4.2 (video recording is stretched + Photo Sphere doesn't work yet) 
    I'm using Camera JB+ for video recording. This app I have just because of the Gallery, it has Picasa albums. :D

[B]V1.2.1 Wed 07.11.2012[/B]

DarkMod versions
    -standard Dark apps (if you're upgrading from v1.0 you don't need to change non of dark system apps if you already did it before)
    -ncx v12 kernel & modules [B]or[/B] the same bricked kernel as in regular SE version

-Google Gallery & Camera w Photo Sphere from Android 4.2 (video recording is stretched + Photo Sphere doesn't work yet) I'm using Camera JB+ for video recording
    -ncx v12 kernel & modules

[B]V1.1 Thu 01.11.2012[/B]

DarkMod versions
    -ncx v10 beta4 kernel & modules [B]or[/B] the same bricked kernel as in regular SE version

My personal version 
    -ncx v10 beta4 kernel & modules

v1.0
    -Initial release

About battery life

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    Battery life - first circle after clean install.

My version with normal gapps & ncx kernel, all syncs on, gps on, wi-fi on, auto brightness..........

I have to go to bed, otherwise would last screen on time for 4h :)

battery-usage.png

I'm really sorry for my funny English, but I'm not a native English speaker and also I didn't like school very much :D
    used for screenies etc :D

DONATORS LIST:

BIG PHAT THX for donating and financing some drinks :D goes to:

- maniacaus: merci again!

Screenies:
    screenshot_2012-10-24xhyfl.png
    screenshot_2012-10-24rusfz.png
    screenshot_2012-10-24rqaf9.png
    screenshot_2012-10-24oza2n.png
    UPDATED POST:

k, AOSP 4.2.1 build w/o PDroid uploaded, get it here:
    AOSP-endeavoru-SE-v1pt1.zip - 164.59 MB, d-h.st
    AOSP-endeavoru-SE-v1pt1.zip - HTCFanBoys.com
    when you got FC's on downloads or on gmail, try this: force close fix attempt for 4.2.1 AOSP, flashable zip. just flash in recovery and reboot.
    when you don't like the bigger recent app previews, try this: standard preview sizes and fc fix attempt for 4.2.1 AOSP
    just let me know if there is the wish for a OpenPDroid build, too ;)

edits are as follows:
    • most of my tweaks, which are included in this build, and:
    • ROM is ODEXed
    • added phone additional settings, needed for added
    • t9 dialer
    • added recent app preview "killall" button
    • added vol cursor mod
    • added cm hw keys rebinding options (fixed, assist key deactivated)
    • added camera extensions (submitted to pabx too)
    • added increasing ringtone option
    • added cm filemanager and themes
    • added chronus (weather deskclock)
    • added quick settings mod (use app in drawer to configure quick settings tab)
    • latinime from cm10.1
    • init.d support (submitted to pabx too)
    • included sim toolkit (submitted to pabx too)
    • changed some icons (thx raw ;))
    • made system partition r/w by default

i don't know if this will be released, don't think so, so this is just something to play around with :) it's bootable on every hboot, incl. working gps.

you should really do a factory reset before installing this; boot.img flashing required, of course.

many thanks to pabx for his trees and assistance, cm / aokp / aosp gerrits and gits, and all who are envolved in the aosp 4.2.1 build in general!

have fun with it :D